Kiefer

Falling in and out of love doesn't happen overnight. Believe me, it doesn't.

When Kiefer got his heart broken it took time. Katulad ng ibang nagmahal at nasaktan naging tanga din siya.

Trinca Diploma

Kief 😔 I'm sorry but are you free? I don't have my car with me and I'm stuck here in UP town. 😢

Been staring at this message of her for 5 minutes now. Eto nanaman ako eh, how can one move on kung siya mismo hindi handang maglet go?

Trinca Diploma

What happened? On my way there.

You see? No matter how much I resist, I just cannot. Ilang beses na kong sinabihan na tama na. She made a choice already, a decision and it doesn't include me pero eto pa rin ako umaasa na someday, one day she'll realize na I'm the one for her.

Ganun naman kapag mahal mo eh, kahit mukha kang tanga kakaasa. Aasa ka pa din.

"You're my savior." She hugged me as soon as she closed the car's door and being the vulnerable me at the moment, it made me happy.

"Kasi naman, you know I'm coding today. I don't want to take the cab."

"Uwi ka na ba?" I know I look stupid right now, sumasaya dahil sa maliliit na sandali.

"Hmm. I wanna eat eh, you ate na ba? If not let's go to that resto Micah recommended they said the pesto there was good daw..."

How can she do it? Yung tipong treat me the same? As if walang nangyari? As if hindi kami kami nagbreak?

"You know what? This is fucked up." Kiefer finally breaking his silence, Trinca is taken aback by his sudden outbreak.

"Nakipagbreak ka sakin without giving me any explanations and call me around to fetch you like I'm some dog you can order around." Trinca is left staring at him with mouth open.

"I'm done with you, I'm done with this!" He screamed.

"Hey, Kief. You listening?" Suddenly, he was brought back to where he is. And yeah, he could only think of that but can never really do it.

"Yeah... Ano ulit?" He asked.

My thoughts:

Happened in between his moving on stage.

Again, in Us Happened.

Haha. 😏