" maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do you hear that , lip? If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth"

" by calling the police"  Demetri said in a tone like it was the only option.

" dude" Miguel said

" knock it off" I finished for him acting like I wasn't just about to go all bat shit crazy on Johnny.

" what, he does realize the nazi's lost the war, right? Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall? It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade. We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us" Demetri finished as Johnny walked over to him.

" oh shit" Miguel said

" I don't even wanna see this, I'm going to get water" I said throwing my hands up going to the storage room in the back.

I laid my eyes on my backpack unzipping it and taking a long sip of water to calm myself down.

I heard a loud thump and Johnny yelling " let that be a lesson to you all"

Once training was over I went to the back room
" he's off limits" I said bluntly

" what are you talking about the kid with the lip?"

" he. Is. Off. Limits" I said pointing to him.

~~~~ time skip ~~~~

" yeah but you can't quit " Miguel said waking along side Demetri whilst I walk in the back alone.

" I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then give him my money. You know who lives like that?"

" hookers" I finished for him as he nodded and pointed at me.

" yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like we do" Miguel said waving his hands from me to him.

Demetri scoffed" that's hooker talk besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you two"

Demetri nodded his head in the direction of brucks and kyler who both tuned the other way.

" see? No ones gonna mess with you two"

I chuckled as I went into math " he has a point miggy" I yelled to him.

~~~time skip~~~

Miguel and I were training once again in the dojo Johnny walked out

" okay, everybody fall in. Where is everyone? Crater face? Nose ring? Slingshot?"

" they quit sensei" Miguel said avoiding eye contact.

" are you serious? I mean, good! That was a test. I wanted to see who the quitters are. Not you guys. You're in it to win it right? You could be home playing your I computers, playing your video games, eating candy. Instead you're here, doing push-ups, learning how to fight."

"Lip, look even lips tougher than those guys"he finished.

Didn't I tell him he was off limits, does he not fucking listen. Jesus Christ this man.

" could you please not call me that?"

" excuse me, what?"

" I said could you please not call me that?"