Chapter 3

You walked to the window and closed it, you smelled the perfume again but this time a lot stronger. "It can't be him, it must be the smell of one of the officers and maybe I just forgot to close this window." you told yourself. You walked into your room and changed your clothes while you changed you felt like someone was watching you so you turned around to see if someone was there. No one was there, so you turned the lights in your room off and went to sleep. The next morning you woke up and felt like something happend in the night but you couldn't figure out what it was so you just stood up and walked into your bathroom. While you walked there you remembered your dream, in your dream there was a tall man with black hair and he was a Butler, "Sebastian" you said out loud as you remembered his name. As you thought about what happend you realized how realistic this dream was, it felt like it really happend, like this man really was in your room, in your bed. You walked back into your room as you saw how your window was again opend. "T-that can't be! I've closed this window. How- how can this be!?" you thought "What is- what is if this wasn't a dream and this man really was in my house? But why whould he do that? I don't even know him?" you couldn't believe what was going on. "No, no that can't be it's impossible that someone like him would do that." you told yourself over and over to calm down. You changed your clothes and looked what time it was "NO FUCK I'M LATE!!!" you screamed and ran instantly to school. You luckily came on time and your first class started. While you sat there you looked outside and then saw a tall man. "No that can't be- IT'S HIM" you shouted. Your whole class turned around to you cause you stood up "Who is there?" your teacher asked you with an angry voice. "N-no one" you stuttered and sat down again. "This man really is here" you thought and looked outside again just to see that there was no one.