New book Coming Up!

Start from the beginning

Name: Melissa
Talent: Ultimate Artist (I'm sorry if anyone else had the same one)
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Can be very shy with no socialskills but can be semi outgoing and nice with friends, is startled easily
melissa8647844's oc. Thank you for the submission.

Name: Claire
Talent: Ultimate Maid
She/Her/They/Them/Female
Personality: Very caring and willing to helpwith anything, does not like violence but will get physical if you hurt anyoneclose to her. She is terrified of the dark and does not like people that lie oract lazy. She can also easily tell if someone is lying, since she hates lies. But, if she were to lie, she will get psychically sick.
Chika433's oc. Thank you for submitting.

Character's name: Blackjack
Character's talent/ultimate: Ultimate Gambler (Sorry if anyone else had the same one)
Character's pronouns/gender: He/Him
Character's personality: He's a troublemaker impalways seeking to ruin everyone else's day, picking flowers, eating pies fromwindows, and other casual villainy! Blackjack is also entertaining and brave,but can also be very greedy and a bit lazy, He also has some flaw like havingshort temper, he feels insecure towards others, he scares somewhat easily, andSomewhat bad at singing, He's loud and a natural leader, though doesn't likegiving orders at the risk of sounding too bossy.
kiss-core's oc. Thank you for submitting.

Name: Madeel rozes
Talent: ultimate artist
Prounouns/gender: she/her
Personality: a lil bit extrovert, but shodosen't know how to smile so well (she has a creepy smile), she gets too happynear her friends, she makes alot of jokes and pranks. She loves to draw herfriends and animals ( she gets a little too serious when she is drawing)
CoffeMochi's oc. Thank you for submitting.

Name - Frask Rara
Ultamite Prankster!
Pronouns : She/her or They/Them
Gender : Female
Sexuality (if you dont mind) : Bisexsual
Personality : A HUGEEEE introvert. She hates being social so she mostly keeps to herself, Although being an introvert she gets along with the others quite well.
She adores puns and pranks, she's the quiet andmischevious type. Most of the time she's calm. She loves collecting littlepebbles.
Amberuwu833's oc. Thank you for submitting.

Name: Ashley
Talent: Ultimate Guitarist
Pronouns: She/They (Female)
Personality: She is a extrovert, she likeshanging out with her friends and sometimes making songs whenever she is alone.She is like Ibuki 2.0 but kinda sad when she is alone. She is childish, neverbeing serious, always making jokes, almost people doesnt like it lmao.
simping_someone's oc. Thank you for the submission.

Name - Anarchy Glasshard
Talent/Ultimate - Ultimate Simp
Pronouns - It/Its
Personality - Anarchy is an odd person; itsmainly quiet and has the big sad most of the time, but is also the biggest simpto ever exist. Around people its friends with/it knows, it can be quite vocaland open. It's nice when you get to know them. Though, when there isnt anyoneit knows around, it's very isolated, only speaking when needed. It also tendsto lash out if accused, wrongfully or truthfully.
DigitalDexter's oc. Thank you for submitting.

Name: Cassey
Talent: Ultimate Critic
Pronouns: mostly they/them but occasionally she/her
Personality: surprisingly they're pretty nice!Or at least for a critic. They love talking about cartoons and shows they enjoywhile also pointing out dumb things they notice in the plot. When you ask abouta certain interest of theirs they could rant for HOURS if you let them. Lovesanimals (probably way more than humans tbh-) and murder mystery. They don'tmind gore or blood as much as others because their used to watching stuff alongthose lines, if anything and intrigues them!
oof-and-a-half's oc. Thank you for submitting.

Nickname: Theo.
Full Name: Theodore.Theo's Ultimate: All Seeing Eyes.
Ultimate Description: Theo gazes intently at the player, paralyzing them with fear as their mental health begins to degrade, and a multitude of grotesque eyes begin to protrude from the environment, tormenting the player only the only thing that they see is eyes. The longer this ability has been active, the longer it will take for its effects to wear off, so some players may be left deranged and delusional for hours, screaming about eyes are following them.
Passive Ability: Pantomath.
Passive Ability Description: Theo seems to have eyes everywhere. He can tapinto other people's eyes to "borrow" their eyesight, and he can makehis own eyes protrude from the environment, which he can also see-through. Theouses this ability to gain knowledge and always stay one step ahead of hisenemies. This ability works on anything with eyes, including bugs and animals,though Theo's perception may be warped depending on what creature he is lookingthrough.

Name: Penelope Davis
Ultimate: traceuse/parkourist
Gender: Female
pronouns: She/her
personality: Penelope is a sweet girl who is willing to help out anyone until they start bitching about her. thats when she gets slightly violent, now she doesn't really resort to this unless extremely pissed off or needing to break up a fight. if she finds out someone close to her has died she'll enter a rather depressive state
The_Whittiest_simp's Oc. Thank you for submitting.

Name: Managami Hichu
Talent: Ultimate Hacker
Pronouns: Anything's fine with them
Personality: They are an ambivert, but mostly introverted. They are shy around new people but once they warm up they're very loud. They like the internet a lot, hence the talent. They are secretly sadistic so they may get some sus. If someone starts up a conversation with them, expecially about electronics, expect talking for a few hours. Has ADHD and even twitches from it at times. Is very forgetful unless if it's vital information. They also like drawing or singing in their spare time.
NTHZ_Neko's Oc. Thank you for submitting.

Thank you all to who submitted! Congrats, you got picked. For those who didn't get picked, I'm sorry about that! At least you can just enjoy the book. ^^

The book will be made once I'm finished eating breakfast, since I just woke up. Let's get ready to kill!

And for those who ask, this book will continue, I just want to create a new book. ^^

- katsuhiko-here <3