They all nodded their heads and dispersed.

"Why is he doing this" Hawks thought in pure anger as he looked at him through binoculars.

He couldn't get up close without freezing in fear.

Midoryia knew this but he just thought it was just how scared they were.

He didn't know that he was so strong and so wickedly evil that it radiated off of him.

"Bakugo stop!!" Aizawa screamed as he deactivated Bakugo's quirk.
Bakugo was still going fast.

"I don't want to hurt Aizawa but I don't have any control! What's going on why can't I stop myself again!? stupid Deku!" Bakugo thought to himself in anger as he pounced at Aizawa.

He began to beat him to a bloody pulp and Aizawa couldn't fight back did to how he was tackled and Bakugo's vast strength.

Midoryia looked over at the scene, "hm I surely don't want Aizawa to die.
That should be enough of a scare on my part" Midoryia snapped his fingers, releasing Bakugo from his control.

Aizawa had passed out, Bakugo had broken his legs and arms with one for all and was going to snap his neck next if Midoryia hadn't released him.

"Crap this is bad. I didn't mean to hurt him"

"Kacchan.
Step back from Aizawa's body and walk away"

"NO! It's your fa-" Midoryia put his fingers up preparing to snap.
If Bakugo didn't comply he wouldn't be in control again.

"That's Bakugo!? He's changed" hawks thought to himself as he continued to spy.

Bakugo walked over to Midoryia and stood on the rooftop with him.

"Isn't it great" Midoryia chuckled.

"Isn't what great?? There's nothing good about this situation at all!" Bakugo spat.

"No, everything about this situation is great.

Soon my sub vamps will be too strong for the heros to beat and with their new unlocked powers they're all on a different level compared to before.

Then add on the fact that Aizawa got beaten to a bloody pulp as did the other heros and people are dying left and right and you get the best combination of chaos!"

"Your a psychopath" Bakugo remarked.

"Well of course I am but you are too.
After all you killed 2 people today and thirst for blood, just like me.

However my kill count is much higher, if you count the kills I instructed and the kills I did myself I've killed over 1k people.

However personally myself I've killed maybe over 900ish." Midoryia scoffed.

"Those kills you instructed are still YOUR kills
Those people wouldn't have killed unless you instructed it, it's your fault." Bakugo spat.

"No need to be so hostile, I already know" Midoryia chuckled.

"Hey Deku!" Eri said, teleporting besides him.
She was right in-between Midoryia and Bakugo.

"Hi Eri" Midoryia smiled at her.

Bakugo stared at Eri surprised, her mouth was again covered in blood luckily not her outfit this time.
He was also surprised at the fact Midoryia actually smiled nicely at Eri without any malicious intent.

"Hold on.
Isn't this guy the dude you killed?" Eri asked as she Pointed at Bakugo.

"Yeah"

"Then how come he's alive?"

"I turned him into a sub vampire to use him against UA" Midoryia replied.

"Oh I guess that's smart"

"Eri...?" Bakugo said a bit distraught.

"What?" Eri hissed.

"What're you doing with Deku...?
He's a villain and you're a child" Bakugo said.

"Deku gave me a better life than UA could've. He's like my older brother, unlike you he didn't lie to me" Eri snapped.

"Eri..
How many people have you killed exactly??" Bakugo asked, angered.

"Hmm

Counting today as well I'd say maybe 34 to be exact" Eri replied.

"THATS NOT OKAY DEKU YOU MIGHT BE A VILLAIN BUT WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING-" Bakugo was cut off when Midoryia snapped his fingers, shutting Bakugo's lips.

"You better know I'm the one in control here.
Better shut your mouth before I sew it shut" Midoryia spat.

Suddenly Midoryia was shot, again.

He looked down at his stomach that healed up once again.
He looked behind him on the rooftop and found that Hawks and endeavor were standing there.

"Oh did you come to join this party as well?" Midoryia laughed

"RAGING INFERNO!!!" Endeavor screamed as he sent his flames at the 3

It was going to hit Midoryia but ..

Midoryia came prepared.

When the fire cleared Midoryia and the 2 stood there completely fine, not even their clothes were toasted.

Why?

Because Midoryia designed a gadget that would work as a holographic shield.

"Why didn't it work??" Endeavor said enraged.

Midoryia only grinned as he snapped his fingers and disappeared with the 2.

"Dang it they got away!" Endeavor spat.

Midoryia teleported them all to base.

Eri went to her room to get washed up and Midoryia locked Bakugo up in his.

"Wait I have 1 question!" Bakugo shouted before Midoryia completely shut the door.

"What?"

"Where are we?!"

Midoryia chuckled, "not near any cities I'll tell you that for sure"

Midoryia then locked the door and left.

"The sub vamps who aren't fledglings anymore are still killing people. They're getting stronger quite fast.

Good" Midoryia thought to himself.

Midoryia opened the door to his base and went walking through the dense forest.
It was very dark but he could see just fine.

He made it to the pond, deer were all gathered around drinking the water and eating the brush.

Midoryia leaned up against a tree and relaxed.

______________________________________

"There's no way that's the same Izuku was before! The energy he gives off now isn't the same one as he used to!" Inko spat.

Her and Hisashi were forced to the police station when Aizawa brought up the fact that they were at partial fault for all that's happened.

"I agree.
My son doesn't have the ability to kill over 1000 people, that's not him" Hisashi hissed.

"Well that is him.
And according to some last details you 2 abused him while he lived in your house hold" Tsukauchi said.

"What?! No we didn't!" Inko screamed.

"My quirk is telling me your lying.
Sit down and let me begin the questioning before I force you 2 to sit" Tsukauchi spat.

"This is stupid! I'd never hurt my own son" Hisashi growled as he sat besides Inko.

"Let's get these questions started

Hisashi Midoryia and Inko Midoryia.

How did you treat Izuku Midoryia while he lived in your household?"