"Mistress Hermione!" Sally admonished. "Stay still! Yous going to ruin all my hard work!"

"I'm sorry, Sally," Hermione apologised through her giggles. "I'll behave, I promise."

Sally frowned and went back to work.

"Yeah, so get nagging Harry for me," Enola went on feverishly. "Not that Nev needs it at the moment, but ... just in case ... in case this is just a phase that passes ..."

Enola turned her eyes away sheepishly. She may have been relentlessly teased for the last couple of days over her zombie impression on Harry and Hermione's wedding night, but she'd happily have Celesca Lovegood embarrass her forever if the prize was renewed intimacy with Neville again.

Hermione reached over then, coaxed Enola's head up to look at her. "I'm sure it wont ... I have a good feeling about this."

Enola swallowed hard. "What does that mean?"

"It means that I've been having a good old think about what might have happened with Neville," Hermione replied. "And if my guess is right, this issue you've been having might just be a thing of the past."

"And Harry always says your guesses are better than most people's facts," Enola nodded, keenly. "You seem quite certain that Nev's little ... er ... problem is over. What makes you so sure?"

Hermione beamed, proud at being able to vaunt her husband's abilities to her best friend. That was an entirely new sensation and Hermione fell instantly in love with it.

"Well, Harry did this ridiculously clever bit of magic for our wedding night activities. Honestly, En, some of the stuff he comes up with ... it takes my breath and blows my mind and other assorted superlatives. Anyway, there was a spell that Harry designed that would allow him to keep an erection for me," she blushed crazily, and Enola swooned out loud. "But it was a healing spell. It helped Harry to perform, and to recover quickly following his own climaxes, no matter what his physical body might have to say about it. If I wanted more, Harry had the magic to make it happen. But I think this might have helped Neville, too."

"How?"

"I think it was the purity of Harry's intent," Hermione explained. "It powered the spell and I think some of that transferred to Neville when you were in here, that day Harry and I went to Cardiff."

"Doesn't sound very pure to me!" Enola teased.

"No, it led to some utter filth," Hermione agreed as her flush deepened. "But, his intention was pure, that's what I meant. He didn't invent any of that magic for his own benefit ... he did it all for me. Everything he did that night was for me. It was a way for him to give his love to me as often as I wanted it ... or could cope with it ... which I honestly struggled with at one point."

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning that it was so good I actually passed out from the intensity of my pleasure!" Hermione explained, laughing as Enola's eyes glazed over a second. "It wasn't all plain sailing, though ... Harry was so upset that he'd gone too far that we almost stopped before we'd really got going. Luckily, he got over it quickly enough ... but we decided to just make love in a regular manner after that ... and he was still so good that I could barely tell that he wasn't magically-enhanced at all!"

"Hermione ... I'm honestly kind of hating you right now," Enola grinned. "Harry is literally so good to you ... it puts the rest of men-kind to shame."

"Doesn't it just!" Hermione laughed. "But, I'm not sharing. So don't ask. Especially not with you."

"What's wrong with me?"