BBQ Night 2.0

⭒☆Second Person POV☆⭒

You stood alone, watching as the stars started to appear in the clear sky, the sky slowly turning into a dark sapphire color. A slow cool breeze blew your hair to the right, leaving a chilling feeling down your spine as goosebumps formed on your arms. You shivered, and took the last bite of your food. When you finished, you walked over to a garbage bin and tossed the paper plate away, along with a napkin.

Oh how peaceful it was, you thought, until a loud boom from a music player interrupted your thoughts.

"What song, what song?" You heard Xinyan mumble to herself.

Childe, Mona, and Kaeya stood over her shoulder, recommending songs here and there.

"Play Rasputin."

"No, I have a more elegant song idea. How about you put on Infinity by Jaymes Young."

"Hayloft. No, Sweater Weather, no-"

"Calm your asses down!" Xinyan exclaimed and pressed a button. "I brought my own made up CD."

The three adults stepped back and Xinyan picked up the music player and placed it on top of a table on the deck. She pressed play and cranked the volume up.

"MUSIC TIME!" Xinyan yelled, catching the attention of many people.

"No swearing songs, please. There are kids here." A parent said, referring to Klee and her friends.

"I got it all covered, ma'am. Don't you worry 'bout a thing." Xinyan sent her a toothy grin, and backed away from the music player while the song Firework started to play.

"DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG!" Shouted Mona.

"DRIFTING THROUGH THE WIND!"

"WANTING TO START AGAIN!" Xiangling ran up close to the music and sang.

Fun, I'm gonna walk away now. I am not going to sing.

You left the area and made your way over to Xingqiu, who was sitting on the side of the trampoline where Lumine, Bennett, and Razor were jumping around.

"You gonna jump?" You asked him.

He shook his head. "No way. I ate too much. I'm not letting it come back up."

"(Y/n), get on!" Bennett shouted.

"You're such a party pooper." Lumine poked at Xingqiu's back through the net.

"Am not!"

"Okay, I'll come on. I just hope I don't...puke." I say, taking off my shoes and sliding through the nets zipper.

"Watch this." Bennett jumped up and then did a front flip.

"That's so easy." You roll your eyes and do the same. (man, I miss playing on trampolines. the good ol' days).

"Razor must try!" Razor said, and jumped up, but failed to go forwards and instead he bounced right into Bennett. Both the boys went tumbling backwards into Lumine, and they all fell over.

"Seriously?!" Lumine groaned, laying down and facing the sky, trying to pry the boys off.

You rub your stomach. "I'm outta here, I feel like crap."

"Why?" Xingqiu looked at me as I slipped back on my shoes.

"I ate...too much." You mumbled.

"Go find Chongyun. I think he's inside."