Simplistic Picnic

。・゚゚・Your POV・゚゚・。

Everyone sat down on their own towels around the bigger blanket with all of the snacks we brought on top. 

Xingqiu sat in the middle of Chongyun and I, while Aether sat on my right, then Lumine, Venti, Barbara, Noelle, Bennett, Razor and then Hu Tao, who sat on Chongyun's left. Chongyun's and Venti's moms were sitting on a picnic bench a bit away from us, near a truck that is selling food.

"Ya know, we could've sat at a picnic table like mom." Venti pointed out.

"Yes, and no. The benches are too hot for our bare skin, and its much better under the shade of this umbrella." Aether told him.

"Are your guys' moms resistant to this heat?!" Barbara sighed, grabbing a cup and pouring cold soda in it.

"Can we eat now?" Bennett groaned.

"Razor hungry!"

"Yes, yes. Eat." Xingqiu sighed. "I like it to be organized, that's all."

We ate and chat, drank Venti's pop. I wish for Xingqiu and I to swap. Seats. 

That's my rhyme. The best I can do. Now how about you?

Um anyways.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Hu Tao suggested with a smirk.

"That will end either bad or bad. No in-between." Venti stated.

"Suck it up, Venti. Who else wants to play?" Hu Tao grinned.

Bennett raised his hand (and also made Razor do so too), and so did Barbara, Noelle, Lumine and Aether.

"You're outvoted." Hu Tao pointed to Venti, Xingqiu, Chongyun and I.

Chongyun sighed quietly and Xingqiu flung his head backwards. Venti shrugged and looked at me and smiled.

I point towards myself and tilt my head. He nods.

'What do you mean?' I silently say to him.

He points to Chongyun and chuckles. 'Make him smooch you' I lip read him.

My face flushes a bright red before I get up and crouch down next to him silently.

I tug lightly on his braid, making him barely wince. "What are you getting at?!" I whisper-yell.

"What is up with people tugging my braids!" He sighs and takes my hands gently in his and looks into my eyes. "You know exactly what I'm getting at, (Y/n). I see the way you look at each other. So I shall let you go, my love, for I will be alone. I needn't you to worry, dear. I shall sail lonesome in this cruel world."

"W-What!?" I blush even harder. What's gotten into Venti??

He chuckled lightly. "You're fun to mess with, (Y/n). You're all red!"

"Shut up," I flick his forehead. "There's something wrong with you."

"Hey! I was only practicing my poetry." He grinned.

"You suck."

He pouted as I walked back to my spot.

In the corner of my eye I saw Xingqiu nervously taking a bite of a cracker, and Chongyun looking furious.

I scoot close to Xingqiu and whisper in his ear. "What's up with Chongyun? He looks on fire!"

Xingqiu slowly turned to face me. "He's jealous."

I scoff and sit down. "Of what?"

"You and Venti, duh!"

"I can hear you guys, you know!" Chongyun mumbles.