Chapter 11.3

A/N: nearly there. I really want to get onto the comfort part of the whole hurt/comfort so will post the last couple of Arc 1 chapters over the next couple of days. However, these last two chapters are the climax of arc 1, so they are the worst of it. Therefore, an actual trigger warning for this chapter for sexual assault. 

Sawyer hadn't told him anything more by the time they got home, though he instructed him to shower his filth off him and go to the playroom.

He knelt, his head down, keeping his breathing calm when Sawyer entered. It didn't do any good to get silly about taking his punishments. It only made them worse.

"You enjoyed yourself tonight. Showing everyone in the club what a desperate, needy whore you are. Coming in your pants like that. Christ."

Gabriel was red with shame but, as usual, he couldn't prevent the warm coil inside him. The one that made the humiliation ten times as bad because he knew, above everything else, that he shouldn't be enjoying the words Sawyer was saying as much as he was – as his body was.

"But you can't just do that. You know you don't own your pleasure. I do. So you'll be punished. But I think I want to make your punishment fitting. Plus, you will be reminded that you're mine to do anything I want to with. Anything at all."

Sawyer's voice was a low threat. He was dangerous this way; when he was truly showing off how much power he had over Gabriel. But Gabriel had already learned that his only real option was to take it. For so many reasons: his own needs, his own desire to do the right thing and take the punishment his behavior had earned, his own desperation. But Sawyer's too. Sawyer's needs, and the current of loneliness that Gabriel could see, regardless of how well he hid it. Gabriel had just enough self-preservation to know that mentioning it would be a truly bad idea, but he made himself aware, and he adapted to Sawyer's needs.

Gabriel was nervous of this punishment. He had several marks on his back that hadn't healed yet. But he'd take whatever his Master saw fit. And if he'd allow himself to feel some pleasure before the pain took over, that was for himself. Sawyer might think he had everything, but Gabriel was still able to keep small parts to himself. Sawyer didn't need yet more ammunition.

"Climb on the bench," Sawyer instructed, and Gabriel crawled over and positioned himself, not even flinching now when his wrists and thighs were tied tightly to the piece of furniture. He couldn't move, he knew that, but he still wriggled out of habit, and because he knew Sawyer expected it.

The nerves were probably why Sawyer had no difficulty in sliding his limp cock into the spiked cage. He allowed that it felt strange that his emotions about the cage made him sure he was calmer about what was to come, locked away like that.

He did suck in air when a blindfold soothed over his eyes, blocking the dim light of the room. There was a thumb pressing against his jaw then, and his mouth reflexively opened and was filled. He felt the straps being tightened around his head and explored with his tongue, relieved that it was a ball gag rather than a ring. Sawyer stroked his cheek for a moment – a soothing motion as he guided Gabriel's head to lay against the bench.

"Relax. This is happening. Don't fight it, or your next punishment will be a lot worse."

That made Gabriel truly nervous, finally. Sawyer didn't usually warn him; just expected him to take what he was given. If he felt the need to actually remind Gabriel that his only choice was to get through it, that wasn't exactly a good sign.

He felt Sawyer's hand on his back, running exploratory fingers along his sensitive flesh, and he waited for a rough strike. He did receive a slap, though it wasn't hard; barely made him jump – that or the several firmer ones that followed.