chapter twenty five

Start from the beginning

A sign left the taller boy's mouth and Sapnap opened his eyes to that. He felt warmth flood through his chest as his eyes flew over the face of his opposite, as he absorbed every detail of it. How the corners of his mouth twitched oh so slightly all the time, almost every second as if his lip was quivering. His lashes were shaking as fell, the boy needed to hold himself from opening his eyes so bad. He was scared to ruin the moment with it or to find so much admiration in the eyes of Sapnap. And Sapnap knew that he was looking at him like that because he admired the boy in front of him so much.

The desire overtook everything inside Sapnap, Karl overtook everything of him as their lips crashed onto each others. In that moment, they neglected everything and the reason why Sapnap actually wanted to go to this party was because he felt the need to get drunk again, just to forget his problems. But right now, when he's kissing the brunet on this party, not having touched a single bit of alcohol yet, he still feels drunk. He's drunk from the feelings inside him, high because of so many feelings that are developing inside him whenever they kiss, touch or just see each other. The passion this kiss brought with it was so possessive and everything in Sapnap's body screamed for more, ached for more.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming their way. The smaller boy immediately backed up and tilted his head back, a smirk forming on his lips as he saw the flushed face of Karl and his lips, which were so swollen because of him.

Karl felt so pinned from the lustful gaze Sapnap's eyes had and yet, he felt so turned on by it. The smaller boy turned around and walked up the stairs, his gaze still hold on the blue eyes. Of course Karl was following him without any questions.

Not even a few seconds after the brunet closed the door of a bedroom, they were practically glued against each other again. The kiss was much more hungrier and so was their movements. They moved quicker, everything was quicker and still for Karl everything was in slow motion. How Sapnap's hands were tender on his skin, how he pushed him cautiously on the bed and how the hot breath was hitting against that one part of his skin on his neck, which was turned into a soft shade of purple. Everything was so slow except the butterflies under his skin.

"Sapnap? Karl? I swear to god I saw you guys walking up here", of course it was Quackity who ruined everything.

The brunet could barely think or even see anything as Sapnap pulled him up so quickly and sat them both down in a small wardrobe. There was a huge smirk on his face, which formed into a smile that tried to hold back such a loud laughter as the boy with the beanie walked into the room, a frown on his face and a disbelieving look. While Sapnap was having so much fun, Karl felt himself falling more and more every second. Still, everything was going so slow for him and as he was looking at the smaller boy, hearing a quiet noise of laughter slipping through his lips and his eyes sparkling up because of that... his heart stuttered. The shock skitters through his bones as he finally swam up towards the air, as he finally realized what is happening right now. He's not used to it, to the lightness in his lungs that he felt as he was drowning in love a few seconds ago. Could he rein it? Could he really rein all the feelings he felt for the boy in front of him?

"You're alright?", the soft voice of Sapnap brought him back to reality, the reality without a sea of feelings that was so eerie, yet tantalizing. Everything was fine, he just needs to stay on the boat that kept him from that sea.

"Mhm", his head nodded slightly.

"Should we go? You don't seem pretty well, little", he felt fingers driving through his slightly wet hair.

"Jesus, are you shaking?", Sapnap looked at him with a concerned look.

The boat started to sway.

"I'm fine... just tired", Karl kept his gaze low, scared that he would fall over the railing again.

"Do you want to stay at my place tonight? My parents aren't home and to be honest, you don't look fine to me and I really don't want to leave you alone like this".

Such simple words caused Karl to melt like a candle. Did Sapnap know what he does to him, what he can do to him? What a flame he is to the wax of him? The brunet felt so malleable when he's with him. One touch, one word or just one look and he was melting and dripping down like wax into a form that Sapnap would choose. He'd be anything for him, he'd do anything for him as long as he'd stay with him.

Karl completely forgot the question which only made the smaller boy more concerned. "Alright... let's go, little one".

-----------------

Sapnap was standing in his bathroom, brushing his teeth quickly to get back to the brunet in his bed. He had been quiet for the whole car ride and he didn't dare to toss the smaller boy a look. Sapnap was afraid that he might did something wrong, that he had gone too far and neglected any boundaries of Karl.

He started to zone off as he suddenly heard the front door fall into the lock. He stopped in his whole actions, his body gone utterly rigid. The footsteps were coming upstairs. He recognized them immediately.

"Sapnap? Are you home?", the voice that caused Sapnap to vomit at night approached, just like the usual need to vomit.

His room was down the hallway and his father was as well. Still, he heard how he turned the door knob and Sapnap needed to cover his mouth with his hand, to muffle the sob coming out of it. His body started trembling so much and the prayers in his brain were overlapping each other as he send so many into heaven.

Oh please god. Please don't find Karl, don't do anything to him.

Sapnap had never felt so useless before, so weak and just like a coward. He had never hated himself so much at that moment but still, he couldn't find the vigor to go out there and actually face his father and his lover.

He clung himself onto the hope.

The only thing he could actually do in that moment.

-----------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter twenty five! I hope you like it :D Stay healthy & ily <3

Twitter for updates: cyleedd