Knights Dance and Heroes and Villains Ally

Thea's POV:

We entered Auradon and made our way to the courtyard. I noticed that everyone was asleep. A green dress and pointed boots caught my eye. My parents.

I started shaking them, but they didn't wake up. I sniffled softly. All I wanted was my parents, especially after what had happened on the Isle.

Alek kept glancing around, almost like he was looking for Hans, which I was grateful for.

He took my hand and said quietly, "We'll wake them up somehow."

I hope so.

Evie looked around. "They're asleep. Everyone."

Mal stared at her phone. "I can't get Ben."

"Or Dizzy or Doug."

"Or Jane," Carlos said. "The signal's out."

Celia pointed at the big building to our left. "Is that Auradon Prep?"

Carlos nodded and smiled. "Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it."

Mal looked for a signal and Gil discovered grapes, which he thought was cantaloupe. It quickly dawned on me how clueless the VKs were.

Alek glanced at Gil and said, "Cantaloupe is delicious. When we have a moment, you should try it."

Harry grabbed a guy's wallet and pulled out some money. "I believe I deserve a compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor."

Jay took the money from Harry. "You do. Me not squashing you like a bug."

Harry turned to him. "You think I'm scared of you, Jay?"

"Guys!" us girls and Alek cried.

"Mm!" Dude added suddenly.

Carlos frowned at him. "Dude."

Dude burped. "Delicious."

"Dude, really?"

Dude's eyes widened. "What? It wasn't me. I swear. Okay, It was me."

"Hey, do you know what happened here?"

"Yup. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them to..."

"Guys," Evie called. "Hannah turned to stone."

We made our way towards Hannah as Jay said, "All right, everybody stay on their toes."

Uma frowned. "Look, since we're here, let's check the school."

Mal shook her head. "No. Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next."

"Says who?" Uma challenged.

"Says me."

"Says you. And that's supposed to mean something to me?"

I stepped between them and frowned. "We have more pressing matters."

Evie nodded. "Guys."

"To the castle," Mal ordered.

Alek glanced at me and frowned. "Thea."

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair. You've got a streak of white."

I pulled at my hair gently to see the streak of white. The stories my mom told of my aunt and meeting my dad dawned on me.

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it for now. We've got more concerning matters."

"Thea, you-"

"Alek, drop it, okay? Our home is at stake, and I'd rather save it."