"Are you leaving me out of this?" kugisaki frowns.

"Eh?" itadori tilts his head to the side, "Of course not! But.." the smile he had suddenly falls.

Kugisaki and Fushiguro spare glances at eachother, not knowing what's running in Itadori's mind.

" ..What about L/N?" he ask, "She'll get stronger too, right? With us?"

Fushiguro's eyes slightly widen, suddenly remembering memories of the fight with the special grade yesterday.

'The last time i saw her.. She was unconcious..' his heart drops to his stomach. How can he forget?

"She obviously will." kugisaki says, "Yep. She'll definitely be stronger than you."

itadori scrunches his nose, "I hope she does. So she can control her.. Hunger.. Around me." he scratches the back of his head.

tthre are already a thousand reasons why Itadori despises Sukuna so much, but this seems to be another one to add to the collection― preventing him from making another friend.

"She's strong. She can control herself in no time." fushiguro says.

"You can't stop really stop her from getting hungry, but L/N can manage." he continues, "Like i said.. She's strong. It's admireable, actually."

He finishes while he maintains eye contact with itadori. His expression is serious while talking about you, and the two students can clearly see that.

'L/N's strong in her own way but..'

Fushiguro feel a twinge of pain in his heart when he remembers the way you've been tossed around after raining Hanami with punches— which he was sure tired you out.

'.. Seeing her scared and hurt makes me want to protect her. To show her that everything would be alright despite the technique she possess.'

This was it. He has a new objective.

"Kugisaki, Itadori." fushiguro calls, the two of them turning to look at the dark haired boy.

"Let's help L/n get stronger."

Both his fellow first years stare at him, only for their expressions to light up once they processed what he had said.

"Of course!" kugisaki smirks, "she's our friend."

The girl's excited. Just the thought of all four of you, getting stronger together, is making her pumped up and ready to fight again!

A smile tugs on Itadori's lips. He may be dense and oblivious at times, but there's no denying that Fushiguro is deeply concerned about you. It makes him happy seeing as you did a good job with warming these two's hearts while he was gone.

Fushiguro then sighs out of relief. God, these two are idiots though they're somehow reliable.

"As i expected.." ah, Todo Aoi, "..Of brothers friends."

how did he get inside fushiguro's room..?

All three of them flinch.

Itadori quickly stands up, rushing out of fushiguro's room with Todo following and shouting something about how him and Itadori being in highschool.

Once the room became quiet, Kugisaki and Fushiguro spare eachother a glance, dumbfounded.

"Wanna visit her?" she ask, standing up from her chair. She's obviously referring to you.

Fushiguro sighs. As much as he wanted to, he can't. He still needs to rest too.

"I don't know." he mutters, "Maybe later. Or whenever she's awake."

"Alright! Suit yourself." Kugisaki waves goodbye, already on her way to leave his room.

Once she opens the wooden door, she shrieks, eyes slightly widened and hand gripping tightly at the doorknob.

Fushiguro raises a brow, "Is there something wrong?"

Kugisaki says nothing. Instead, she moves away from the door, revealing whoever it was that scared her.

 Instead, she moves away from the door, revealing whoever it was that scared her

djkshwienaodhanhs

tysm for 10k !! i'm very sorry i can't do individual chapters of me thanking everyone :') i already have a lot of drafts and moving chapters can be a hassle !!

next update would probably be after i watch the last ep ( this saturday ) bcs i have to study and need to see kugisaki and itadori kick ass.

thank u !!