Oneshot~2: Albedo x Kaeya

Start from the beginning

Gone..

I felt empty.. not sad.. not relieved.. not disappointed.. empty.
It was a painful deep emptiness.. my heart had an enormous hole in it..
I laid Albedo's body down and got up on my feet.
I started walking away aimlessly and I bumped into someone.
It was..? Diluc.
My heart squeezed painfully when i saw him..
"You.." I whispered.
Diluc tried to calm me down but it was useless..
"YOU MURDERED HIM!" I shouted. "YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!"
"He had to be stopped.." he said with a regretful tone.. knowing what he did to my heart.
"NOT LIKE THIS!" I pointed at Albedo's dead body..
He averted his eyes.. not being able to look at what he did..
"You did that.. he's gone.." I whispered.. i felt exhausted..
I pushed him away and started dragging myself home with wobbly legs.
My entire body was burning.. it was so painful..

When i got in i passed out onto my bed..
My heart was throbbing painfully against my ribcage.. it was so painful that it made me dizzy.
I opened my eyes and reached out to one of the pillows.. it was the one from Albedo's side of the bed..
I pressed it on my face and sniffed in hard.. his scent so strong.. it was enough to get me drunk from it.
My entire body was aching.. his scent making my head spin, i felt like i was dying.
'Dying..' I thought to myself.. 'If i die.. maybe I'll meet him..' my head was stinging it sounded like such a brilliant idea.
So brilliant that it blinded me with excitement..

I quickly got up and searched for my dagger that I kept in my drawer just in case i needed a second weapon..
I grabbed it and leaned onto the wall.  My hands were shaking violently and i was breathing so fast that it was tiring.
I leaned the dagger's tip on my chest and stared at it with empty eyes.
'Is this really okay? Will I really see him?' I thought to myself..
My heart was hammering against my chest making the dagger poke my skin with each beat.
"I love.. you.." I heard a voice in my head.. they were Albedo's last words..
I gripped the dagger harder and the tip went into my chest.
"I love you too." I whispered out loud.. tears falling from my eyes again.
I stabbed my chest deep with the dagger and plopped down to the ground..
I could feel my heart slam against the blade trying to keep on beating..
My vision went dark and my breathing slowed down.. so slow that I wasn't sure i was breathing anymore..
"I'm coming h-home.. Al.. be.. do..." I whispered quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the middle of a dark empty room.. it had endless walls and i was floating.. did i really die?
A pair of warm hands gently cupped my face and a familiar yet blurry figure formed in front of me.
"Why are you here?" The figure said.. "You need to live on.."
"I c-can't" I whispered... "It hurts so much.. I don't want to.. not without you.."
The figure focused and i was right.. it was Albedo..
Albedo kissed my forehead with his warm lips and hummed..
"You can come back when it's time.. I'll always be here.. by your side.." He said warmly.
"Don't make me leave.. I want to stay here.. with you.." I started crying.
Albedo kissed me.. "You can't stay.. you have to live.. for me too, okay?" He whispered warmly.
I hugged him tight.. his scent was everywhere.. he was warm..
"For you too?" I asked.
"Yes, live on.. for the both of us.. keep my memory living in your heart."
He placed his hand on my chest.. my heart was still beating.. I wasn't dead?
"I'll stick with you the whole time.. even if you don't see me I'll be by your side.." he said.
I wasn't sure.. i still wanted to stay..
"T-then promise me this.." i started.
"Anything you want.." he whispered warmly.
"I'll save up space on your side of the bed.. even if I don't see, sleep there every night." I said.
"I know it's selfish.. but i need this.." I whispered quietly.
Albedo kissed me softly and nodded.
"You can count on me.. I'll be there every night." He said.
I nodded. "I love you so much.. more then anything.." I cried.
"I love you too." He whispered warmly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~