Oneshot~2: Albedo x Kaeya

⚠️Heavy angst- TW: Blood, and sensitive topics about de@th/ s@icide⚠️
⚠️If you do not wish to read, skip this chapter and the next chapter will be independent. ⚠️
Some fluff at the end if you wanna see that go to the last (~~~~) line.
Kaeya's POV:

It was another painful day.. it had been 5 days since Albedo lost control of his powers.
We were trying non-stop to bring him back but the damage was already clear.
Many houses in the plaza were crushed and some people were heavily wounded..
"Albedo! Please snap out of it! I'm begging you!" I begged with a sad tone.. this situation was so devastating.
Albedo turned around to face me..
He had and empty look on his face.. the conscious Albedo was locked somewhere deep and he couldn't wake up.
He raised his arm and opened his palm directly at me ready to shoot.
I panicked but i knew he wouldn't hurt me.. even in this situation, i trusted him.
Albedo started the attack and a gold glow formed in his hand.. ready to shoot.
I walked closer to him and showed him that I closed my eyes.. telling him I still trusted him..
"I know you won't do it, even if you do.. it's okay.. since it you." I whispered.
Albedo's expression didn't change but tears formed in his eyes and started falling down..
"Kaeya.. don't let me do this.." He whispered with a shaky voice.. "If i lose you then it'll be all over." He said.

I stepped closer and pressed my chest into his open palm. "I know you can do it.. come back to me, please"
I started tearing up.. "I'm not backing away.. I'm not going to leave.." I sobbed.
Albedo forcefully grabbed his own arm and started squeezing it.. he was holding his breath..
He quickly snapped his arm broken and it released down, stopping the charge.
The pink glow on his neck grew further.
He was silently crying. "I-i did it.. I didn't kill you.." he whispered.
I hugged him and gently ran my hand through his hair.. "Yes.. i knew you could.." I whispered.
"I can't keep it on much longer.. you have to stay away from me." He whispered quietly.
"I'm not going anywhere." I said softly.
Albedo pushed me off and a huge blast of geo energy blew up around him making me hit the floor.

My vision went blurry but I didn't want to give up.. he could still come back I believed it.
"I need to be stopped.. i need you to kill me.." Albedo said quietly.
I shook my head furiously. "There's no way I'm doing that.. you'll be okay.. you don't have to die!" I begged.
Albedo pressed his sword against his throat and started slitting.
"NO!" I quickly sent out an icicle and his sword fell down leaving the cut small and safe.
"Let me do this.. i beg you.. the Albedo you knew can't come back anymore!" He begged.
I shook my head. "You will come back.. just don't go please." I cried.
Albedo's empty face turned into the smallest smile. "You still believe that?" He sobbed..
I nodded and got on my feet again..
"Well you're wrong." A familiar voice said from the back.
It was Diluc.. "He's long gone.. and he needs to die.. he's too dangerous!" He yelled.
"NO! There's still hope.. don't do this!" I yelled.
Albedo smiled and pused himself in front of Diluc.
Diluc grabbed his claymore and leaned it against Albedo's chest.
"NO! STOP!" I shouted.. tears started falling from my cheeks.

Diluc pushed the blade into Albedo's chest and Albedo made a relaxed sight..
"NOO!" I yelled as i pushed Diluc away and took Albedo into my arms.
We got on the ground and he started dozing off..
"no no no no no don't go.. please.. don't do this!" I cried.
The pink glow on Albedo's neck and eyes vanished and he blinked in confusion..
"It's gone.. see?!" I whispered sharply.
"You're back.." I cried.. my tears wouldn't stop..
Albedo gave me the saddest smile and placed his hand weakly on my cheek.
I rubbed his tears off with my thumb and he slow-blinked telling me he was indeed here..
"I'm sorry.." he whispered, his mouth had blood in it.. "Don't apologize.. it wasn't your fault.." I assured him.
I kissed his forehead and he whimpered with a small smile.
I looked over to his chest.. maybe he could be healed?
No.. the wound was so big.. so deep. He was loosing too much blood.
I pressed my forehead on his temple and kissed his lips.
"It's okay.. don't be sad.." He whispered. "It doesn't hurt.."
I nodded and caressed his cheek with my thumb..
"I love.. you.." He whispered quietly..
I kissed his forehead.. "I love you more.." I whispered.
He closed his eyes and his head tilted away.. his expression faded.. he was..