Chapter 13

COME HOME WITH ME
THE FINALE

~~~

Y/N stared at her view, completely feeling anxious. The time has come. She'll leave everything behind to her parallel. She watched her parallel went out to go to the library.

"How are you, Y/N?" The knight looked back to see the Old Lady walking towards her. This time, the Old Lady turned into her younger form.

"I don't know what to feel, honestly," Y/N said. The Lady stood next to her. She tapped Y/N's shoulder and smiled.

"Are you worried, my child?" She asked which earned a small nod from Y/N.

"I miss her so much." Y/N bowed her head as she couldn't help herself from crying. She finally let out all the burden she's carrying.

"I want to be mad with you. I want to be mad with everyone." Y/N gritted her teeth. "But I couldn't. I just can't."

The Lady comforted her, caressing her back. "You have all the rights to feel that, Y/N."

"Why can't she be mine? Why can't we be together?" Y/N cried. "I can give everything to her. I have proven my love for her. Isn't that enough?"

"It's more than enough, Y/N." The Lady answered. Y/N wiped her tears.

"Was it Suzy?" Y/N blurted out.

The Lady was debating with herself whether she's going to tell her the truth. In the end, she released a small sigh.

"Was Suzy my soulmate?"

She looked at Y/N's eyes, slowly shook her head while gave her a small smile. "No, it wasn't her."

Y/N felt her heartbroken. "W-what? What do you mean by that?"

"It's Joohyun, Y/N. It will always be her." With the Lady's revelation, she felt her knees weaken. She slumped down. "You two are meant for each other."

"W-what? How did that happen? Fates told me that Irene wasn't for me. She's not my soulmate." Y/N said in disbelief. She doesn't know whether to believe her or not.

"There's a reason why it happened, Y/N." The Lady said. "Remember the Dark Wizard, Cleo?"

"Yes."

"He craved power. To be able to attain that, he must sacrifice something very special or powerful. And you know what is that?" The Lady asked and Y/N shook her head.

"He sacrificed his soulmate, Y/N. He doesn't have a soulmate anymore. He gave that up in exchange for power. This was all written in the prophecy. The temple hides so many secrets. One of them is the prophecy. The palace know about it, the king does know about it." The Lady spoke. "He knew that someone will obtain the power to destroy the world."

"So the King let us meet in purpose?" Y/N asked. It made her realize that the King was really good to her. It was all because of the prophecy. He knew she'd come for his daughter.

"The King did what he knew what's good for his kingdom." The Lady paused. "Your love for her saved the world, Y/N."

"Why did Hades lie to me?"

"That's because he saw it too. He has to keep you in his underground to be able to match with that wizard. He built anger and power in you." The Lady answered. "To achieve the abyssal hole, there's a sacrifice too. And Cleo doesn't have anything to offer anymore."

"Then how did he attain the abyssal hole?"

"Someone sacrificed their soulmate." The Lady answered. "This person envied someone so much. She was blinded by jealousy. She gave up with her soulmate to have the soulmate she wasn't destined to be with. "

"Who was that?"

"I can't tell you that." The Lady smiled.

"So to be powerful, a sacrifice must be done. To save the world, there's a sacrifice too." Y/N voice out. "And I was the sacrifice. My love for her, our love, was sacrificed to save the world."

"Your love for her was worthy, Y/N." The Lady pat her head, "It was genuine and endless. No one could ever top your love for her."

"Did we end up together in a different world?" Y/N asked.

"We'd always make sure that the two of you will find their way back to each other." The Lady said. "There was a Y/N who really doesn't have a chance in meeting Irene. We had to make an app for them to meet. M.Y.S, the application who help them to connect."

"Y/N would always choose Joohyun." The Lady added.

"I'm glad to know that." She sighed in relief. "But this Y/N would probably choose Suzy, right?" Y/N asked, referring to the Y/N she interacted with.

"Probably, but we can't be too sure with that. After all, the soulmate bond is too strong. But if she truly loves Suzy, maybe they will end up together."

"I'll leave the rest to you, Y/N. Choose her." Y/N thought.

"So I'm the only Y/N who didn't end up with lover." Y/N released a big sigh. It made the Lady face her.

"We can't be too sure about that, either." The Lady peeked behind her as she smiled. It made Y/N curious.

"Lover, I'm here." Y/N heard a small voice, full of love and surprise. She slowly looks behind her. She saw her face that she's been waiting to have all this time.

"..Lover?" She uttered. Her lover was tearing up as she slowly nodded. Y/N made a small step, couldn't believe whether it's true or just a dream. "How could this happen?"

The Lady pushed her gently to Irene. With Y/N's hands shaking, she reached out to cup Irene's cheeks. It made Irene smile.

"You're here," Y/N mumbled. "In front of me, and I'm holding you."

"Yes," Irene smiled brightly. "We finally met again."

The light showed behind Irene. They look back to the Lady in confusion. "Go now."

"That's the world you deserved, your happy ending." She added.

"What about Seulgi?" Y/N asked.

"We fell out of love, Y/N. Seulgi found her soulmate after. Seulgi and I broke up. Karina accepted it too. She's a very good daughter." Irene said.

"Did she hurt you?"

"No. She was honest with me. We were honest with each other." Irene answered. "And I didn't stop loving you, Y/N."

"I didn't either."

Irene held both of Y/N's hands, "So let's go to our happy ending?"

"Okay, let's go." Y/N nodded and wiped her tears. "But what if it's an endless road?"

"I don't care because I know that you're with me," Irene answered.

"Our time came?" Y/N asked which made Irene nod.

"Our time came, lover." Irene agreed. "Come home with me?"

Y/N intertwined their fingers and she kissed the back of Irene's hand, "I'm already home. You're my home, lover."

"You and your words." Irene giggled as she hugged her, "Welcome home."

Y/N hummed and she pulled away. She leaned to kiss her. "I love you."

Irene smiled in their kiss.

"I love you too," Irene said when they pull apart. "Always and forever."

Hand in hand, side by side, a smile is written on their faces. Finally, the world for them. They have reached their happy ending.

The Lady smiled as she looked at them slowly disappearing.

~~~

SO it's the ending of CHWM. Just to let you know, I revealed that Irene is Y/N's soulmate but that doesn't mean that they would end up together because the endgame is in that poll.

Would OTC Y/N choose Irene or Suzy?

ENDGAME A or B?

Also hope that this doesn't suck asdjasddsda good night

Our Time CameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara