Chapter 5

[December 23, 2020]

~~~

BOLD - CHWM Y/N
ITALLIC or NORMAL - OTC Y/N

"Can I take over? Just for a bit?" Y/N heard the other person from inside her head said . She must be really bored to request for such a thing.

Y/N had been doing nothing but to look over the library without a single person. The knight had been bored to death.

"I can't just watch you do nothing, I'm hella bored." The knight grunted in annoyance.

Y/N sighed, "Fine, just don't do something weird."

"I won't."

The knight let herself roam around the library. It was bigger than those libraries in her world. She likes this one better. The hanging bell rang, indicating that someone entered the library. The knight turned around when she felt a presence getting nearer behind her. She slowly looked back.

"...Lover?" The knight said without hesitation. Y/N, who's just watching and listening, widened her eyes.

"What the fuck are you saying? She's not your lover!" She immediately said.

"Lover?" Irene repeated confusingly. "I'm sorry but you must be mistaken me from someone else."

The knight realized what she said but just acted normal, "I'm sorry for that. I didn't mean it."

Irene nodded, "I understand but don't do that next time."

"If you don't want me to, then I won't." The knight said with a warm smile.

"And if I want?" Irene challenged her.

"Then, of course, expect me to call you lover. It's quite romantic endearment. For me, it's one of a kind. I'm sure you'll like being called lover."

"How sure are you?"

"Hundred percent, lover."

Irene shook her head with a small smile, "You and that endearment of yours. Did you bump your head or something? I think you're crazy."

"I must be crazy. When I looked back and saw you, I thought you were insanely beautiful." Irene felt her heart skipped.

"Y-you thought?"

"Yeah but now, you're standing in front of me, I can't take my eyes off you. You are really that beautiful. If you're a Goddess, I'll definitely offer my life to you."

How ironic, I really did. The knight thought.

"You're really crazy. Anyway, I'll go to my spot now mkay?" Irene excused herself, saving herself from having this kind of feeling. She knows it too well.

"Yes, enjoy reading."

Irene left her as she went to her spot. The knight watched her, observing her movements.

"She might melt, you know?" Y/N said. "Let's switch back?"

"Just wait a moment. I want to be like this."