Chapter 9

[December 25, 2020]

~~~

"I won't be talking with you. Enjoy this day with your new friends." My parallel said.

"Are you all ready?" Tiffany Unnie asked. They introduced her to me, she's Irene and Suzy's oldest sister. She insisted on calling her Unnie. We are currently inside the van in front of Bae's residence. It's a vintage minivan which I find very cool.

"Yes, we are!" they responded.

"Alright! Let's go, Babe." Taeyeon Unnie said. She's the cousin of Yeri and also, Tiffany Unnie's girlfriend. Today, they are our guardians and Tiffany Unnie is our driver.

Tiffany Unnie started the engine and drove away from their house. Suzy is beside me which is I am beside the window. In front of us are Irene and Wendy and behind us are Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi.

Suzy is still sleeping beside me. I have noticed that she's struggling in her seat to sleep. I softly pulled her head and placed it on my shoulder. Then I heard her whisper, thank you, causing me to smile.

It's been a couple of minutes and they are indeed loud. Suzy started to move her body and a little stretching. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I greeted her.

"Mmm, morning." She said.

"UNNIE! CAN YOU PLAY A SONG??!" Yeri exclaimed at her cousin. "I CAN'T STAND HEARING THEIR VOICES ANYMORE! ESPECIALLY JOY!"

"YAH! I CAN'T STAND HEARING YOUR VOICE, TOO!"

"Are they always like this?" I whispered to Suzy.

"Yes, they're like Tom and Jerry. But if it's tripping, you betta run." She answered which made me laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Taeyeon Unnie started to play a song. It's 'Never not' by Lauv.

"I love that song. I love his songs." Yeri said. They started to sing along.

"We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compare I lost myself, seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic
Could ever compare There's a room
In my heart with the memories we made
Took 'em down but they're still in their frames
There's no way I could ever forget, hmmFor as long as I live
And as long as I love
I will never not think about you
You, hmm
I will never not think about you"

Then Suzy's eyes met mine as she mouthed the lyric, "From the moment I loved, I knew you were the one. And no matter whatever I do. Ooh, hmm. I will never not think about you"

I was lost in her eyes as I felt that we are the only ones inside the van. It was as if my world stopped and just focused on her.

Am I starting to fall in love with her?

---

T H I R D P E R S O N

"BEACHHHHH!"

The girls hurriedly went towards the beach. As soon as the van stopped, they get out immediately. As Y/N get out of the van since she is the last one to take off. They're already far from her. Suzy also went with them which left Y/N with her sister.

"Thought you gonna go with them," Y/N told Irene as soon she spotted her, looking at her. She shook her head.

"I don't have that kind of energy," She answered. "Besides, I was waiting for you."