Sure mam. Just give me a couple of minutes. Ayesha spoke from the other side.

Meanwhile, Aarna hanged up the call and begun saying.

So, Sara, tell me something about yourself.

Well, I'm Sara. Sara Sharma. I basically persuaded music as a side career, tho I was a software engineer, but, as my interest Rose in music, it turned out to be an achievement, and hence, I turned my side career into a full time payable job.
OMG.. How did I got guts to disclose so much? Few.

Oh that's so nice-

*ting tong ting ting ting tong tong*

Yes Ayesha? Aarna popped from the side of the phone.

Mam Deepak sir have said that Yash sir is free, so, you can luckily ask him for the beats. Ayesha declared in a momentary bravado.

Girl that's your work. Go and fix my meeting with him. Aarna said, while Ayesha agreed to her statement, jovially.

Hm. So, Sara, got the one for beats, and, now, you can totally continue with your project. Aarna told me.

Sure, Aaru. The music will be done, probably in 4-5 days. I told her.

Great then. Tell me if you have any requirements for the project. She said.

I hummed and exited. But, what was that mark? Leave it. Not all boys are like Raghav, but some are. Does she is also being violated? No. I don't think so. Well, I've to work on more.

* * *

I was sitting on my gaming chair, thinking what to play for today's live stream, when Yash entered in

Ajey? He asked, looking here and there.

Yes bro. I am here. I said, peeping outta my computer screen and scratching my head at back.

Bro I've been appointed as a beat maker for one of the Indian YouTuber,  Aarna Singh. Do you know her? He asked.

Bro, it's not possible that I may know every possible Indian YouTuber. What is this question, Yash! I said.

Ohkay bro, but why are you jerking off? I just asked, casually. Yash said. Okay I realised that I was rude.

Sorry bro. I said and made my way out of the room.

EVENING

Ji Tanmay Sir btaiye Aaj kya khele? I asked Tanmay sir as I was confused between several games.

Carry, lets start by Among Us. He suggested.

OK sir. Pr do we have enough members today? I asked, as the limit was of 10.

Member se yaad aaya, Carry Today Aarna will be joining us. Tanmay sir declared.

Aarna? A-Aarna Singh? I asked in confusion.

Ji sir. He said, and began talking with scout and gareeb.
N

ot long ago, I heard a female voice.

Hello everyone. Sorry Tanmay sir, the internet was so hushy and the router wasn't working as well. The voice said.

Arey no problem Aarna. People where are lazy bees. Sir said, making all of us skipping a laugh.

Well, I must say, Aarna is a talented girl. She is good at gaming as well. She speaks softly. She is fab. Like, she is also creating a song. I wanted to ask her about the song, but remained quite, as it was a public stream, her fans may know the surprise.

Not long ago, it was 1.

Okay guys. I've to leave, it's time to sleep. She said, and left.

All the time, spent with her seemed less. Why is she like that? I didn't even met her. Meeting is a long distant thought, I didn't even talked to her. What is this?

Uf.. Ajey, have rest.

* * *

Siting atop of the kitchen slab, gulping Nutella, I got the phone of my manager saying-

Sir, tomorrow is your meeting with Sara Sharma regarding some music.

Huh?! Did you consulted me once? You should've asked me, atleast. I said, trying to make them realize.

I am sorry sir, but, it is a big offer. Front side by Sara Sharma, in collaboration with you and Aarna Singh. He said.

Who are they? Wait! Darshan, you are just lost in your own world that's why you are unsure about this fact.

Oh.. Okay. No worries. Just send me the details.
I said and hunged up the call.

Fee.... Another hectic day is waiting for you, Darshan.

* * *

How was this chapter? What are your thoughts? Do lemme know in the comments down below.

~dreamygirl58