•11•

Ignore any typos I haven't edited this yet

"Give us a minute" CJ told the trainer as I finally had collected myself enough to walk into the locker room.

"We're finished here anyways" she said as she collected her things and walked out.

"What the hell was that!" I exclaimed as I started pacing the room. "Why would you do that! I don't even mean that much to you!"

"Why would you say that? Of course you mean that much to me Damian."

"I don't get it! He wasn't even doing anything to me. Why did you do that, you never answered that questioned."

"He wasn't doing anything? Are you blind Damian, he was clearly trying to hurt you. That's what he does Damian, he hurts you. Why else would he have done that."

"I don't know CJ, maybe he was trying to hurt me, but why did you feel the need to hurt him."

"He's gone so long hitting you Damian, five years is a long time to control someone's life. He's still controlling your life."

"No he-"

"Don't tell me he isn't, I spend every day with you and see how he has affected your life. He deserved for someone to hurt him a little." He said with a shrug.

"A little? That wasn't a little CJ. He was bleeding a lot."

"You think I don't see all the scars on your body Damian? How can you say that I hurt him bad when you've been hurt worse." He said as he motioned at my Jersey. "Take it off and we can compare, we can decide who was hurt worse."

"CJ stop, you shouldn't have done that regardless"

"Are you listening to yourself?"

"Are you listening to yourself?" I snapped as I tossed my hands in the air and started walking back and forth again. "You could've gotten yourself hurt worse than you already are. What would have happened if he had gotten a good punch? He's a lot stronger now than he was in the past, and he could do a lot of damage back then." I said and he didn't respond. "Forget it, this is stupid. You'll never see my side and I'll never see yours" I muttered as I pulled a chair over to sit in front of him. "Does it hurt" I questioned as I lifted the ice pack from his hand. I ran my thumb softly over his bruised knuckles. Of course I was mad at him, but above all I was worried about him. He could have gotten really hurt.

"Not really" he said as I set the ice pack down and he winced a little, indicating he was lying. I lifted his chin softly and he smirked a little which showed the bruise forming on his face. I touched his lip softly and he smiled.

"Stop smiling I'm trying to see" I said and he laughed softly. I brushed my fingers over the stitches and he scrunched his face up and pulled his lips to the side. I pulled my hand back and realized how close our faces were. Would he kiss me back? I didn't have to decide because he moved back a little which I took as my sign to move back. I cleared my throat and sat back up straight. "Your so stupid" I mumbled as the thoughts of what LaMarcus would do to me now flossed my mind, which resulted in me pacing the room again. "Your so fucking stupid CJ!" I exclaimed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong" he questioned and I just shook my head no in response. "Damian? Are you okay?" He asked and I felt my hands start to shake. "Look I'm sorry I beat up your ex" he said as I leaned against the wall. I felt my hands and feet start to go numb as it started getting increasingly harder to breath. I slid down the wall and I heard CJ stand up. I took a shaky breath in and looked up at him. "D what's going on" he questioned as he came to kneel in front of me.