Chapter Thirteen

Wattpad reading time: 5 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

They fought.

Dream surrendered.

Jschlatt had a heart attack and fucking died.

Tommy was made president, he rejected it.

Wilbur was chosen to be president and he also rejected it.

Then Toby was finally made president of L'manburg, and he accepted it, it is probably for the best.

Wilbur betrayed L'manburg, yes it was back to L'manburg, by blowing it to smithereens.

Techno completed his goal and unleashed withers onto the remnants of L'manburg, calling out everyone out for their shit in the process.

Philza Minecraft appeared and stabbed Wilbur, crying over the son he was too late to save.

Tommy and Tubbo sat together as President and Vice President of L'manburg listening to the music disc Cat as the sunset over the Dream SMP and L'manburg's ruins.

And that's where you come in.

"That was quite the fight," you say, you hear a breath catch when you start speaking. You walk around the bench and take a seat beside Tommy. (realistic minecraft just imagine if it gave off a different impression that's wrong. Also, character designs go off a generalization of the fanart like for techno, fundy, ranboo, puffy, dream, and so on).

"I wouldn't really call it a fight more like we got the shit beat out of us and we survived well enough to rebuild," Tommy mutters there's a long pause.

"In other news, I'm a president now," Toby says, running a hand through his hair.

"I know, I saw," you say, reaching over Tommy to pat Toby's hand.

"You saw?" Toby asks, tearing his gaze away from the sunset.

"That means you were watching and not helping us," Tommy says, whipping away his head from the sun.

"I'm sorry guys, but I'm neutral, I don't like picking sides," you say, bringing your hand back to yourself, feeling that your touch probably wasn't too comforting at the present circumstance.

"I have a country to rebuild, Y/N, if you decide to join our side, you know where to find us," Toby says, standing up. He brushes off some dust, even though it made no difference, he straightens his shirt with a sigh and walks down the prime path toward the ruins that was L'manburg.

Tommy looks back towards the sunset, but you couldn't help but look at him. You forgot how much you missed him.

"Things have changed haven't they?" You ask, tearing eyes away from the blonde to admire the sunset, knowing there was a deeper meaning to your question.

"Yeah, they have," Tommy says, looking at you with a sigh.

"Why do they have to change?"

"Because you saw us in danger and you did nothing!" Tommy says, standing up.

Right, lore this is just lore this isn't him talking. This is just lore, improv, go along with it.

"What could I have done?" You ask, standing up, you scrunch your eyebrows while examining his face before landing on his blue eyes. He looks away from your eyes and looks to the grass.

"You could have talked to me," he mutters, kicking up the grass.

"How can I talk to you if you won't talk to me," you shout, tears pricking at the corners of your eyes.

This feels too real

"I can't do this right now, as vice president I have to help my best friend run a country," Tommy says, following Toby down the prime path that he had just walked mere minutes before.

You crumple to the ground, letting your tears fall, when you hear footsteps approaching you look up and see a blonde in green. (make ur assumptions)

"Y/N, we haven't properly met yet, but I have an offer you can't refuse," he says, holding out his hand. You sniffle before nodding with a smirk and wait for him to explain more. At the end of the explaination, you take his hand.

When you log off for the night you run into Toby's room and hug him. He was still on the server so you wrap your arms around him and his chair.

"Oh, hi Y/N, I'm still streaming but it's nothing lore if ya wanna hang out," Toby says, patting your arm.

You nod before plopping on his bed, you pull out your phone and start scrolling through Twitter a bit. There's a lot trending from the deaths to the explosion to your lore moment with your boys, more specifically your moment with Tommy. 

You sigh it was nice to talk to him even if it was for lore, you missed interacting with him even if that made you sound pathetic or desperate, you didn't really care.

When Toby is ending the stream he tells you to say goodbye, you give a short goodbye and thanks for watching before his viewers are sent over to Philza Minecraft.

"Toby, you did amazing, it was so believable," you compliment as he plops down beside you on his bed.

"Says you, from how my chat reacted to the scene between you and Tommy it was really believable," Toby says, scrolling through Twitter.

"Are you looking for the clip?"

"Yeah," Toby says, pulling the #Y/NLORE tag. He watched the clip which was taking place from Tommy's eyes obviously since you don't stream, first off you don't want to, and secondly not streaming will be beneficial for your future lore. "No wonder you're trending this is fantastic, you can really see the hurt in your eyes when he yells at you. And when you first speak he seems legitimately shocked to hear you."

"That's cause he didn't know I was going to be there, we umm never had a chance to talk before the stream," you mutter.

"I thought you guys talked every night?" he askes, his eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I guess you should be happy about that though."

"Why would I be happy?"

"You don't have to worry about us 'falling in love' or whatever you were worried about," you say, putting emphasis and air quotes on falling in love. "So what you saw there is the first time I had talked to him in just over a week," you say, brushing the tears out of your eye. "I miss talking to him, he's one of my best friends and he won't even tell me why he won't talk to me, cause it's not like I haven't tried."

Toby pulls you into a hug and just lets you cry as he rubs small circles in your back.

"It's going to be ok," he says quietly.

"You have to promise not to mention this to him," you mutter, taking a deep breath.

"Of course," he nods, pulling her into a hug.

--------------

[words 1092]

oop not me originally forgetting to change the nameeeeee... hope u enjoy maybe angst next chapter who knows! (hint it's me, ik)