Chapter Two

Wattpad reading time: 2 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

You start school tomorrow, so you decided to take a shower and go to bed.

The next day you have to go to school by yourself because apparently, Toby doesn't attend school. you didn't question it. It wasn't anything interesting and nothing too different from Canadian school except you were new and interesting to people.

You were assigned a decent amount of homework even though it was your first day. "Maria, can I borrow an eraser?"

"Toby should have one, go ask him," She calls up the stairs. You nod even though she can't see you and head down the hall to Toby's room.

"Hey, Toby?" Y/N asks with a knock on the door as you enter the room. "Maria said you have an eraser I can borrow?" He quickly jumps out of his seat and runs to the door. "Why so jumpy?"

"Here is a rubber, I'll talk in a bit," He says, pushing me out of the room.

Third Person POV

"Tubbo, was that a woman? In YOUR house," Tommy asks, hitting him in-game.

"I'm not going to talk about it on stream," Tubbo says. He looks over to chat to see hearts flying by. "I'm not dating her, she's my cousin, that's all I'm going to say, can we go back to brewing?" After that slight bump, everything went back to a semi-normal flow.

"So guys that's where I'm going to be ending the stream, I'm going to send on over to Wilbur, I'm pretty sure he's going to a 100 player challenge, so sub and prime to him if ya want to join," Tubbo says with a hand clap. After he ended his stream, he hops in a private call with Tommy.

"So who was that?"

"That's Y/N, my cousin, she was having problems and was sent here to live with us," Tubbo says, switching to his phone. "My mum said that she had home issues that she could tell me if she wanted to."

"Ah, I'm going to go live in a bit if ya want to stay and talk," Tommy says, there's a bit of shuffling in the background.

"I'm probably going to be called for dinner so I'll join after," Tubbo says, sitting up as there was a knock on his door. "Come in."

2nd Person POV

You walk in with a meek smile, "hi, Toby," you greet, stepping in his room. "I brought back your eraser."

He stands up and takes the eraser from your hand, "Sorry about earlier, I was streaming and-"

"Don't worry about it, thanks for letting me borrow your eraser or rubber, I guess," you say, cutting him off, you know he had his reason and there was no need to question.

"WOMAN," the voice from earlier. "Who's your favorite woman?"

"Umm... myself I guess," you shrug ignoring the shouts from who you assume is a friend of Toby. You go back to your room to continue your homework.

-----------------------

[491 words]

Short update to put off doing things I don't want to do. I'll put up more soon, thanks for reading!