Chapter Ten

Wattpad reading time: 4 Minutes

----------------------

2nd Person POV

You close the door behind Ollie and plop down on your bed. You pick up your phone and click FaceTime on Tommy's name. You lay down holding your phone letting ring your nose scrunches as as 'Tommy <3 can't talk right now.

Toms<3 can't talk right now

You sigh, he must've fallen asleep while you were talking to Oliver.

Toms <3

night

call u tomorrow

Read 11:42

You furrow your eyebrows, he's ignoring you? You guys were fine when you had been talking not even an hour ago, you wonder if he's busy editing or something.

Tommy's POV

She was dating that prick? I thought that she likes me, was she just being nice to me because I'm Tubbo's friend. My mind could help but flicker back to the night I met her though. The way she looked at me when she asked me to stay with her. I knew I was putting my friendship at risk when I decided to lay down beside her but at that moment I couldn't care I just wanted to see her happy.

So when I heard that she was dating him I knew that that night and that memory meant more to me than it did to her and it was heartbreaking.

I heard her ringtone and I look over and see her blurred profile picture flash across my screen. I reach up to rub my eyes and I realize there were tears, I was crying? I let the phone ring out and plop down on my bed, staring at the ceiling as I heard notifications. I look and see a text from Y/N.

woman <3

night

call u tomorrow

I let out a shaky breath as I read it, in that moment I decided that I needed a mental break. I open Twitter and tweeted:

@tommyinnit

gonna be taking a break. focusing on the tube. cuz you all know im youtuber not a streamer.

Replies

      @tubbo_

      tubbo.

               @tommyinnit

               tommy.

                           @y/u

                          Y/N.

                                   @nottommyxY/N

                                   no.

         @tinniymmot

         .remaerts a ton rebutuoy mi wonk lla uoy zuc .ebut eht on gnisucof .kaerb a gnikat eb annog

                 @simpinit

                 Damn that's quick

                 @reversetinnitymmot

                  gonna be taking a break. focusing on the tube. cuz you all know im youtuber not a                             streamer.