Ch.33

◦•●◉✿ Week Two ✿◉●•◦

"How did you get sick, Keiko?" She stubbornly looked away.

"Hidan placed something in my food."

"You didn't check for anything?" His eye twitched as he replaced the wet towel with a new one, rolling his sleeves up higher so as to not get them wet.

"Hn. I never- Achoo!- Asked you to help me..." She sniffs.

"Who will if I don't?"

"I don't need help."

"Hn." He placed the towel on her forehead and stood up.

"I'll be back."

"Don't bother." He sighs and closes the door.

It had been only two weeks since she left Konoha, and news of her best friend leaving had arrived through her summoning, Which was a ferret, and had satisfied her.

Now...

'Kokuo?'

'What is it?'

'How in the world will I be able to keep you a secret?'

'Well, you've done it for years. Just don't use me, unless you're about to die.'

'Easier said than done.' She sighs. 'So this means you cannot heal me or rid me of this illness?'

'i'm afraid not.' Kokuo grins teasingly. 'You have to be a human Keiko.'

'Oh, shut up, Kokuo.'

'Hey! You're talking less formally now!'

'Oh? I apologize then.'

'No, you idiot! That's what I want!'

'Why?'

'Whoops! Itachi's back~'

She looks at her cousin. "What did you do?"

"Hidan wont be poisoning you anytime soon." He muttered and changed the towel once again.

"How long until you leave?" He sighs.

"Two years, at most."

"Perfect..." She smirked, though he only rose an eyebrow and asked her his own question, to which she ignored him once again.

"What's so perfect about that?"

'Oh nothing. Other than the fact that Sasuke will have killed Danzo by then.'