I ran over to where I saw Zoro last, seeing him talking with Robin with an unconscious Chopper in hand. I made my way over to them, receiving a surprised greeting from the woman. This reunion was cut short when we all witnessed the giant snake being struck by an enormous amount of lightning. The swordsman started freaking out about if Nami was alright but she just peaked her head out from behind some rubble, calling our names.

"You were there?! When did you get out of that snake's stomach?!" he asked in irritation. Almost like he wished she were in there for his effort of caring wouldn't go to waste.

"Well.. I'm alright but.. Luffy's in there.." she sighed, not even answering his question.

"Huh?! Why the hell is he..?" Zoro grunted through gritted teeth, to which she replied with her not knowing why. "Geez.. Such a pain in the ass! Why's he always like this?!"

"I don't- (Y/N)! IS THAT GOLD?!" she chirped, eyes changing into money signs as she stared at the sphere. I was about to answer, but Zoro decided it was his turn to speak again and told her to hold onto the doctor.

He handed Chopper over to Nami, and I was suddenly pulled from the group by the back of my collar. "H-hey what the-" I looked back, and my face twisted in irritation. Enel.

He tugged me back some more when the swordsman tried to grab me, and I cringed as electricity ran through my body. It wasn't strong enough to knock me unconscious, but it was definitely painful and paralyzing. My eyes were screwed shut in pain and I think I was laid across his lap, I don't know I couldn't open my eyes. "Give her back!" Zoro shouted, and I could hear the metal of his swords being unsheathed.

"I think I've heard enough flirting between you and my goddess, so I'd rather not," I heard Enel grunt. Followed by someone trying to stop their laughter. I know that was Robin for sure.

"Wh-what?! What're you on about?! I said give her back!"

"Welcome survivors! I'm glad you made it this far. I'll praise you for that," I heard the lightning man explain, completely ignoring Zoro's spluttering. He started talking about the game of 81 people and then how there was one more person than he predicted. "Before I forget, you should go to sleep for a while, goddess."

"What do you think you're doing to her?!"

"Stop!"

Once again, I was knocked out. Somebody please, PLEASE, beat his ass.

~~~

I slowly blinked my eyes open, seeing Nami standing a few feet beside me. I looked around and it looks like I was in a waver on top of.. a really big boat. I slowly sat up, moving the giant sphere of gold off of me. My devil fruit deactivated along with my consciousness, so I was in my regular skin. The orange haired woman turned to me when she heard my shuffling, and her eyes brimmed with tears.

"(y-y/n)! It's.. it's so nice to know you're alive.. everyone else.." she murmured, breathing becoming shallow.

I climbed out of the waver and furrowed my brows, "Everyone else what? Where are they?" I asked her.

She slowly shook her head saying, "E-Enel.. h-he struck them all down.. e-even Zoro.."

I clenched my hands, looking at her in disbelief. I understood that Enel was powerful, but for him to take down all of those strong people at once? Even Robin who can sprout limbs out of any place she wishes? And Zoro who gets up even when he is crushed by rubble as a normal person with no devil fruit? Nami asked what was wrong, but it wasn't to me. I looked to the side and spotted Enel looking over the edge of this giant boat we were all standing on. Looks like Nami went along with this lunatic to survive. Probably planned to escape too.

"As I thought, they weren't among the five survivors.. Damn, where have they been hiding.." the blond muttered. "How unbearably irksome! This must mean that my prediction did not come true!"

"ARE YOU THE ONE WHO'S CALLED ENEL?!"

I grinned and ran over to the edge of the ship with Nami, who climbed over the edge to fully see the man below.

"LUFFY!" she screamed to him. 

"What the hell have you done.. to my nakama?!" he yelled.

They started arguing, and when it was about to turn into physical fighting, Nami tried to warn him about Enel's powers, but was quickly silenced by a look from Enel. I, however, didn't give a shit and cried, "KICK HIS ASS LUFFY!"

"So you'd cheer for him? Let's see how fast I can crush your hopes," Enel grinned to me as he said it and then returned his attention back to Luffy. 

The straw hatted man started running up the oars of the ship and made it onto the side of the boat before getting shot at by a huge amount of lightning. Nami fell down beside me in despair, and then realized that Luffy was completely fine. He seemed confused, looking at the hole in the wall behind him and then at Long lobes, who thought he dodged it. Enel threw a thunder dragon at him, and still, nothing. The blond finally went in and tried to strike him with lightning with direct contact. Nothing.

"STOP PLAYING AROUND!" the black haired male shouted, pushing Enel off of him.

The look on Enel's face was priceless. I laughed in realization: Luffy is made of rubber!

_____
hohohohoho.. Sometimes I wish I did an AU but other times im just AAAAAA I just love the OG plot so much and I hate when Wattpad stories end yk?? So basically uhhhh this is never ending I'll write til I'm 30. But we've made it past like 40 episodes already soooo that's cool