&&. 32

&&.

oh boy, i'll tell you why you shouldn't hurt a lady:

they're powerful
              it's not just sorcerers, fairies, and goddesses who have powers for women are powerful too. they may be simple and natural in one glance, but i tell you, they're like my grandmother's garden, they're more than what you think inside. don't you know that their bloods are connected to Medusa's? thou, they never turned someone into a statue but they make someone melt with their stares and worse is, they might twist your mind and you'll just wish to die.

they do camouflage
                oh boy, do you think that her appearance you're seeing right now is the real her? how shallow are you to think that that it's really her? but of course, women won't let any guy see their bare skin as long as they're together but right after you stole a piece in her heart and leave, i surely know they'll change who they are. women will let everyone see the signs of being Aphrodite's granddaughters and by that time, you would probably feel that you have lost a gem. kneel down, you boy who has lack of taste.

these two are just the basic reasons why you shouldn't hurt a lady and if you're going to ask more of it, i'd give you a list and prepare your eyes to get tired reading hundred pages more. so boy, never treat your girl as a girl, treat them as a lady. you never know what are their true identity.

bow down, those ladies are queens.