Chapter 27 - Paintball & Day Out.

We woke up together from an alarm,Rae didn't have to join but she insisted.
"Good morning"
I said over to her.
"Morning"
She said and we kissed.

-

I was fully dressed in some running shoes,black shorts,black tights and a black nike t-shirt.

Rae was also dressed for the occasion.

"Are you sure you wanna join,you and OTV are going to get hit by us a lot"
I smirked.
"We'll see about that buddy"
Rae laughed.
"I'll remember this"
I said and we got in the Lamborghini Urus.I put on some Travis Scott,Maria I'm Drunk specifically.

I put it loud,while away I got some upgrades added to the Lambo,a turbo,ECU and many others.It was a fast and loud car now,while at a traffic light I turned the music down a bit and took a IG story video,I revved and when I took my foot off the turbo fluttered.A guy from next to us in a BMW Suv wanted to race.
"Can you record this"
I asked Rae and gave my phone.
"What"

"This race"

I switched the car to race mode and revved,he started revving too.Rae was recording and there were cars behind us,the light went green and as soon as it did I let go.My car shot foward and we left him in the dust,after each gear change a loud turbo flutter made me smile.I was far ahead and by the next light I stopped and he came next to me.I looked over and smirked.
"That is so quick"
He said and I nodded.I looked at Rae and her eyes were wide.
"You didn't give me warning"
She yelled and I smiled at her.

We stopped at a Chick-Fil-A and I got a salad,I had a tactic to be faster in the paintball.She got a sandwich,I put on The Bigger Picture and I drove to the field.I got there and they were there in their cars,I parked and we got out,we greeted SSB and OTV.
"Well,now that we all here,I hope you guys are ready to get your asses whooped"
I said and looked at OTV,they got Rae,Sykkuno,Leslie and all the others.We invited Tee Grizzley on our team and we were equal.We got setup with mics and started filming.

"Hey everyone,welcome to SSB Vs OTV Paintball,but we got some special guests and a member of GG (grizzley gang)..Tee"

"We got Sykkuno,Valkyrae,Fuslie,Karl,TinaKitten and in spirit Corpse is in here"
I said and pointed to my heart.

"First round is last man standing,last one alive from a team is the winner,if you get shot,you lift your arms up and walk out,we communicate on discord because that just makes it intriguing.Ready?"
I said and we got ready in the paintball jumpsuits,we got our guns and paintballs.We played on a big map,SSB was in blue and OTV was in white.We were strapped go-pro's and we had cameramen around for any cinematics or bloopers,we got smoke grenades on us and when we went to our sides a red smoke grenade went off which signals the beginning.I saw them rushing foward,I pulled the pin on the smoke grenade and threw it far ahead.I ran and jumped through the smoke and took cover by a old car.I saw 2 run past in the smoke and I shot them,it was Toast and Lily.
"Got 2"
I said in discord and they said "nice".
I ran across into a bus and hid.
"I'm out"
Is all I heard them say.
"It's a 1v1,you and Rae"
Adin said.
"Fuck"
I replied and roamed around with my finger on the trigger,itching to pull it.
"Behind you-"
I heard before I got lit up.
"OWWW GOD DAMN I'M HIT"
I yelled and put my hands up.Rae ran to me and gave me a hug.
"GG,you are getting hit with 20 paintballs next round"
I said and we walked back.
It was 1-0 now,I was gonna try hard now,military style.
We got ready for next round,it was a TDM but we had paint grenades and smoke grenades.
The signal went off and I rushed to the far right.I pulled a pin of a smoke and threw it far infront,I ran threw it and jumped over a low wall and did a shoulder roll and shot 4 people.I saw 2 in cover,I pulled a pin of a paint grenade and threw it in.
"Fuck"
Is all I heard then paint splatter.
SSB left Rae and got eliminated for me,what a team.I shot all the others and it was another 1v1.I saw Rae out in the open,I walked out and just shot non-stop.I stopped after I counted 20.
"GG,that's a W teammate"
I heard Zane say.Rae was yelling and I ran over and hugged her.
"Exactly 20 shots"
I said and we walked back.

"Alright now it's the second last round,no team points for this one,it's free-for-all,no teams nothing,goodluck and get in your spots"
"Respawns are 20 seconds and if you get eliminated twice you're out"
I said and we went.

-

We stopped filming then we filmed for OTV.We walked to the cars then said goodbyes to everyone.

"That was so fun"
Rae said.
"Yeah,it was my video idea"
I said and she kissed me.
"We are filming again tomorrow at Cactus Jack Studios for a making a song in 24 hours"
I said and Rae smiled.
"Wanna go change and go out shopping or something"
I asked and she nodded.

-

I got dressed in Travis Scott X Air Jordan 1's,a black jeans,a white Nike hoodie,a black Nike beanie and the jewellery.

Rae matched my fit and we went to the mall in Lambo.

-

When we got there we got instantly recognized,we took a picture and I didn't mind my identity being out anymore.It was already public,I posed with Rae and the fan by my arms and my fingers in a peace sign.

We went for Rae to get a manicure and I sat there for the whole thing when they did her one hand she took a video of me and put it on her instagram story.It said.
'He is just watching and me getting my nails done'

-

She was done and I paid for it,we walked past a store that had some cool necklaces.I bought one for Rae with a heart.We got some clothes and groceries then we went to Cartier,I bought Rae a diamond and gold love ring that is worth $10,000.I dropped Rae at home and after a ton of kissing and thanking I went back to my house.When I got back after putting everything away I called her.

Me
Hey,Can I post the picture
Rae
Which one
Me
Last nights
Rae
Nothing above my thighs must be in
Me
I changed you and I love it
Rae
You did and I hate you for it but I'm addicted to you
Me
Of course you are
Rae
Bye Ven!!!
Me
Bye Valkyrae.

I cut the call and tweeted it.

Ven✅
@Ven

(Picture of knife pressed on her thighs with purple lights on)

=====
Replies
=====

@pokimane : oh my-

@KarlJacobs : that's a sharp knife and a veiny hand.

@Fuslie : my eyes

@LilyPichu : that's so hot
@Ven : ayo you good?

@CorinnaKopf : you guys are literally trending everyday.

====

Did you see the Daywalker video👀