Chapter 23 - Press Conference,Weigh-In & Fight Night.

Sorry for being inactive so enjoy two chapters,I wrote this rn,it's like 4am for me so sorry if its horrible.

8 Months Later

I was a full on professional,I had all training sealed in my head,my body got even more veiny and muscled.Today was press conference.I brought some people who I grew closer too in these few months,Me and Rae's situation was known worldwide because I told my stream.My friends were very supportive of me but Sykkuno and Corpse got a little distant from Rae and our bond grew more stronger.I obviously brought them two but I brought Adin Ross and Tee Grizzley.

"How does this thing go down"
Sykkuno asked.
"You guys are in VIP so it'll be just me and the team,there will be a lot of back and forth maybe"

"But if he sends for you guys,I got you"
I said and they nodded.Me and Corpse had our masks on.

-

We walked in and I went straight to the chair,during the months we had built a ton of hype around it.The Sidemen and tons of other YouTubers were flying in to watch the fight live.

-

The live started and it was probably filled with fans.

"Who is the A-Side"
The guy asked.
"Me"
Slim said.
"Ven,what are your thoughts"

"Don't care,2 days is near"

"Yeah,you are going to be face down on that canvas"

"You won't get a chance on touching me"
I said as we went back and forth.
"I saw the group of shitters you came in with,are they your yes men"
He laughed.
"They're called friends,you should look into it sometime"
I looked at him.

-

"Face off"
The guy said and we did.
"You're going down bitch"
Slim said and pushed me.They took the pictures done and we left.

-

"Why didn't you push back bro"
Adin said.
"You'll see Friday"
I said.

-
-
-

It was weigh-in time.I went in shorts,an off white shirt and white air force ones.

-

We all went together again.
"Adin after the weigh in please don't say some sus shit"
I said and he smirked.

-

I went on stage and then he came.The live started and we went on the scale.
"Slim coming in at an impressive 89kg"
He said and I nodded,he put back his clothes and stood there.
"Ven step up"
I walked up took off my shirt and shorts,my bulge showed through my boxers so obviously it was going to go on twitter.
"Ven at an amazing 95kg"
He said and I put my clothes back on.

-

"Holy shit Ven,your cock is so big"
Adin said of course.
"Bro your weird"
I laughed and we went back.

-

We went back to my house and I checked my phone.No surprise I was trending again,I laughed it off and tweeted.

Ven✅
@Ven

You guys are so weird bro,why is my pp trending ._. Also. Every Identity has to be revealed at some point.

====
Replies
====

@Valkyrae : call me.

=====

I called her.

Me
Hey

Rae
I'm sorry,please forgive me.

Me
I'll be nice,yeah.

Rae
Can you give me another chance.

Me
Why not.I'm kinda anxious so yeah we can give it another shot.If you fuck up,I'm going to jail for murder.

Rae
Okay,I'll be there in a little.

-

I cut the call and told the boys,they were happy about the choice because they missed her too.

-

"Hey"
I said and she wrapped her arms around me.
"I missed you Ven,you have no idea"
Tears started coming from her eyes.I lifted her chin up,wiped the tears and kissed her.
"Don't fuck it up"
I said and went back to the boys.They hugged her and I introduced her to Tee and Adin.

-
-
-

We all got to the stadium and we went by my side.Rae and the others went to the audience.The camera started rolling for live and it went over the audience :
Logan Paul
Sidemen
Beta Squad
Mr Beast
The SSB gang.
And so many more youtubers and celebrities.

I was gonna reveal my face for the fight then its back on.I put on the boxing gear and we prayed,I ate 2 bananas for stamina and then Slim walked out.The cround went crazy,obviously since he won a fight the would.

"The aim is to take him out in round one"
The trainer said.I picked out my song for the walk out which was 'Face Reveal' by Offica

It was a UK drill song but it fit with it.The song started playing and I saw most of the british youtubers get hype.I took off the mask,put up the hoodie and walked out with the team.It was dramatic and the croud didn't cheer me on,I didn't care though,I took off the jacket and then the referee checked the mouth gaurd and let me in.I walked in and everyone got time to look into my face,Slim and I made straight eye contact and he looked cocky.They told us the rules and then the bell went,Slim came straight in for a body shot but missed,it felt like time stopped him in a vulnerable position,I put all emotion and power into a hook and then threw it onto his jaw and he dropped down,the ref waved his hands and it was already over.The croud was on their feet and screaming,I yelled as loud as I could and ran around the ring hitting my chest.
"Oh my god,10 seconds in"
The commentator said.I went to the middle of the ring and dropped down,all the hard work paid off with just one punch.My team rushed in and hugged me,they took my gloves off and Slim was in his corner disappointed.I walked over.
"You're a meme now"
I said and walked back.

-

"And your winner by a brutal knockout in round one is Ven!"
The announcer said.

Rae and the others came in,I kissed Rae infront of probably millions.I put my arms around her and hugged her,I hugged the boys then I walked out and Logan,the Sidemen and the SSB gang were there.
"What a fucking knockout"
He laughed and shook my hand.
"Bruv,Offica and a knockout like that,come here bruv"
KSI said and hugged me.I hugged the rest of the guys.
"Ven can I suck your cock"
Shnaggy said and I put my arms around the SSB gang and Rae,we walked out off to the after party.