Chapter 11 - Among Us & Range Stream.

I got home and made a tweet.

Ven✅
@AnonVen_

Any artists willing to let me listen to your music on stream?

====
Replies
====

@Blxst : for sure

@Morray : hundo

@bigkaybeezy : fo sho

====

I was satisfied,it was about 10pm so I didn't know if anyone was awake right now.I went in our discord group chat and sent an Among Us code,I setup stream and pressed go live.I played Quicksand by Morray in the background.

"Holy,why is 60k people here,we need to vibe right now"
I said and put the song louder.
"Right chat,today we are playing Among Us with the Sidemen,Poki and Rae,the Sidemen are seven british guys and they're funny as fuck"
I said and tabbed in.
"Hello everyone"
I said in discord.
"Should I call you guys by your real names or aliases"
I asked.
"Our names"
Vik said.
"Hey Poki,why'd you call Simon minime"
I asked.
"His name was hard to pronounce"
She said.
"Fair"

-

I got imposter with JJ and he was the type to sabotage his teammate but it made content so I didn't mind.

-

We won the game but I carried a 1v7.

"Yo Ven you're goated bro"
JJ said and laughed.
"Appreciate it"
I replied.

-

"Thank you guys for coming out,I'll see you all soon"
I said and ended stream,Poki and Rae were still in discord so I joined them.
"Hey guys,wanna go to a shooting range"
I asked.
"I'm down"
Poki said.
"Same"
Rae said.
"Aight,I'll organise it"
I said and left.

I called Sykkuno and the rest of OTV,Corpse couldn't come because of his disabilities which sucked ass,they all agreed so I called the owner of the range.

Me
Yo Preston

Preston
Hey Ven

Me
Is it possible to come to the range tomorrow

Preston
VIP of course,how many guns

Me
All

Preston
Of course,how many people so we can prepare the magazines

Me
9 including me

Preston
It'll be 3000 dollars

Me
I'll cashapp it right now,we'll be there at like 2pm.

Preston
See ya there

I cut the call,told them all and went to bed.

<~>

I woke up,took a shower and made some breakfast.I put on a white Vlone shirt,black jeans,black Balenciagas,LV belt,2 silver chains and I had a black ski mask.It was nearing 2 so I put on the ski mask,picked some people up and others came themselves.We all walked in and got past other people in queues.

"Ahh Ven nice to see you"

"Hey Pres,everyone this is the owner"

"Follow me"

We all went to the back,there were golf carts so we could drive to the range.I had a bag that had a powerful laptop,a camera,a tripod and a small mobile router.When we got to the range I set the stream up and pressed go live.I wasn't as private with my identity but I haven't shown fans yet.

"Hey chat,yes this is a ski mask and yes I'm taller than everyone in OTV"
I said.
"Oh Rae and Sykkuno are here too"
I said and they came into frame.It was a 4K camera so it caught every detail.
"Ven you're up first"
Preston said.
"Here is a Glock 17"
He said and gave it to me,I was here before I met Sykkuno so I had some sharp shooting experience.I lined the sights on a target and pulled the trigger three times.All headshots.
"You're a good shooter,try hitting those three separate iron targets"
Preston said.
My veins came out because I was holding a tight grip on the gun,I aimed and let off 6,all of them hitting on the head.
"I'm to good"
I said.
"Ven,you're gonna move while shooting,MP7,40 bullets"
He said and gave it.
I took it and cocked it,I left the butt-stock in.I looked in the red-dot sight and walked slowly while focusing,I hit all 40 bullets on targets.I pulled the clip out,put the gun and clip on the table and went to see chat.

Constant W's in chat.

"We have 200k viewers what the fuck"

"If you think you're good at shooting try a Mac-10"
I read in chat.
"Yo Pres,can I try the Mac10 just to shut chat up"
I asked and he nodded.He came back and handed it to me,I went up,started shooting while walking around and hitting all shots.I put the gun down and walked back.
"Now what"
I told chat.Again it was just W's.

-

All the others went then Rae went last so there was pressure.
"Hey Ven can you shoot with her"
Pres asked and I nodded.
"I have an idea,can I dual wield some glocks"
I asked Pres and he brought two Glock 19's with clips that hold 33 bullets.

"Chat make some bets,if all I miss a shot I'll gift everyone here 50 subs and a thousand dollars"
I said and pointed to Rae,Sykkuno and OTV.

Rae was shooting good next to me.

I looked at the targets,held my arms steady and pulled the triggers 33 times.Preston went to check and he called out.

"NOT A SINGLE MISS"
He yelled,I did a warcry and beat my chest.
"That would've be 11k"
I said and smiled.My veins were OUT from nerves and happiness.I went to the camera and showed them.
"See that"
I said.

DaISy : omg he shoots and his arms-

JuLIe6 : Bro-

We all shot a few more times then I ended stream,I raided Jack.We were driving back on the carts and I sat with Rae.

"So you can shoot like that too"
She said and looked at me.
"Yeah,is that a problem"
I said to her and laughed.
"Not at all,I got to see your arms alot more today"
She smirked.
I lifted the mask a little and kissed her then I pulled it back.

-

I got home and I watched streams and YouTube.

I thought deeply and noticed something.

I did not care about what anyone said about me,I got rid of my social anxiety too.So I was just a regular dude with a deep ass voice.

I went too sleep thinking.