Chapter 4 - Wrong Wording & Smooth.

I woke up to my alarm for 8am,I got up and went to the bathroom,I showered then brushed my teeth.I put on some sweatpants,Adidas hoodie,Nike socks and Nike slides.We planned to stream at 11 so I had time to lift some weights and have a jog.I jogged to the local gym which is like a few blocks away,the owner and I got along very well,I just walked in because I was there a ton.I walked over to the bench to prepare the weights.When I was prepped I connected my airpods to my phone and played a random spotify workout playlist.I took off my hoodie and lifted a dumbbell,it made my veins pop out so I took a picture for a future promise or something similar.When I was done lifting I did squats with weights then moved to pull-ups,my hair kept getting in the way so I stopped and ran on the treadmill.When I finished with the gym it was about 10am,during the whole time I was there I didn't talk to anyone.I jogged back home and went back to the shower,I put on different clothes and I went to the my setup,I setup the stream and I pressed go live,without even tweeting people flooded in,also while away Twitch verified me so I have a sub button now.

"Hello there chat,thank you for coming through"

SammyGames : I wanna see an Ace on this stream,if not I'll do something,i don't what yet.

"I'll try"

"Chat,let me tell you another Ven and Sykkuno story"

"Alright,one time Sykkuno had like a bad day and it was clear on stream,you probably should go to an eye doctor if you couldn't notice that,I accidentally fixed it,I facetimed him while he was streaming and I was walking around my house and I legit slipped,I laughed it off obviously and Sykkuno couldn't stop laughing,I told him that I just wanted to make his day better and he said I did,he was better for the rest of that stream"

"Look chat,don't clip this ok,I trust you,Chat I know there's a girl somewhere here,I don't know how he says girl's aren't into him,listen chat Sykkuno is so sexy,no homo though"
I told chat but laughed at the end.

RedD : AYOOOOO

"Shut up"
I laughed at his comment.

"I bet someone already snitched,we'll see in a few minutes"

"Oh well now"
I said as the discord ringing played,I answered.

"Hi"

"Hey Ven"
"Hi!"
"H-Hey Ven"
"Hiiiii"

"We ready to dominate"

"Yes"
Rae said with an evil laugh.
"V-Ven did you call me s-sexy"
Sykkuno said in shock.

"Fuck you chat! Yes I did but I said no homo"

All I heard was laughs through discord and chat was filled with FeelsBadMan.

"It's true though,this conversation is so sus"
I laughed and they all joined in.

===

We were playing a game and we were losing by 2,everyone was dead except me and Rae.

"HE'S ON ME,COME ON ME COME TO ME"
Rae yelled down.
"Uhm,what did you say"
I said in with my eyes wide.
"I used the wrong wording"
Rae laughed in embarrassment.
I was using the AWP,I killed 4 after Rae died and the last was on the bomb,I was in the window when he turned the corner and I quickscope flicked him,the discord freaked out that I got an Ace.
"I'm the best,I'm the best"
I said while defusing.

><><><

We all ended streams then Rae dm'd me.I streamed extra long for 9 hours.

Rae
Since we are good friends now

Me
Yeah..

Rae
How much for a picture of your face?

Me
Free,only because I like you
Uhm what again?

Rae
Smooth.

Me
(Sends picture of face,no teeth smile and with thumbs up)
Yuck.

Rae
Woah

Me
Good or bad woah?

Rae
Definitely a good woah

Me
Thanks i think

Rae
Maybe a arm picture?

Me
Hmmmm what are you planning to do with these?

Rae
Just looking,I can be the third person to know how you look :)

Me
That's fair
(Sends picture of arm in gym from earlier)

Rae
Like seriously how does an arm have that many veins?

Me
Just happy to be here

Rae
I'm happy to know how you look:)

Me
How tall are you,just curious.

Rae
5'3

Me
You're short I'm 6'4

Rae
Holy

Rae
Wanna join us for Modded Among Us tomorrow?

Me
Yeah

Rae
Can't wait:)
I gotta go with Poki:(
Goodnight Ven

Me
Goodnight Rae,don't dream about me
What?

Rae
Smooth.

Thanks for 50 reads<3
Would you like different POVs?

Edit :

Ik Rae doesn't text like this and isn't as 'busy'.Just putting a disclaimer as this is unrealistic.<3