ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙♡๑•୨୧ Karasuno high ୨୧•๑♡•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ

Start from the beginning

"Really Y/n? why are you always getting him worked up" your mom shook her head and laughed while reaching into the fridge.

"It's my favorite part of the day" you laughed before throwing your backpack over your shoulders and heading towards the door.

"I don't know where the school is at so I'm gonna go find and ask him" you said before stepping outside the door to see a sulking Oikawa laying at the door step. Found him.

"What are you doing" you closed the door to the house and kicked him.

"don't touch me!" He yelled as he continued to lay on the ground.

"I'll buy you milk bread after school if you stop being annoying" you shrugged before stepping over him and walking towards the school, do I know where I'm going? No but I know Tooru will get up any second to confirm that I'm actually getting him food.

"Wait really!" A cheerful voice was heard from behind you.

"Yep but you have to lead me towards the school okay?" He shook his head and walked in front of you so you knew where you were going.

"How come you aren't coming to Aoba Joshai?" He pouted.

"I wanna stay as far away as possible from you and your fan girls" you said while putting in your earbuds, he whipped his head around to look at you with an offended face while his hand rested on his heart.

"I can't believe I missed a whole week of school" you groaned making him laugh.

"and who's fault is that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yours" he gave an over exaggerated gasp.

"how?!"

"Shut up I'm trying to listen 'lose' by Wonho" you turned your music up louder and tried to drown out the whines coming from your brother.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

You finally made it to the school and you were currently waiting outside of your first period class like a fool, why am I so nervous? It's just like any other school except completely different people.

"Move" a deeper voice said from behind you, you turned around meeting eyes with someone's chest?

"My eyes are up here shorty" you looked up to see a very tall blonde haired boy smirking at you.

Wow... he's really- ugly. This bitch it a complete chopstick and he's an asshole.

"Excuse me? I think you should shut your skinny ass up before I beat the living shi-"

"Ah sorry about him!" A sweeter voice cut you off before you could finish your sentence, your head snapped towards the voice earning a gasp from the boy.

"He's always like that... he isn't a people person" he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"oh I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi by the way and this is Ke-"

"hurry up Yamaguchi" he gave you one glance before walking past you and into the classroom.

"Sorry Tsukki.." Yamaguchi said before looking back at you.

"Well it was nice to meet you Yamaguchi, I'm Y/n" he smiled before nodding.

"no last name?" He laughed.

"I guess not" you shrugged.

The both of you walked into the classroom, he went to sit in his seat as you waited in the front of the classroom.

You had thought your school started the same week as Toorus but no yours had started a week earlier so you missed a whole week of school.

"Good morning everyone" the teacher smiled, you awkwardly stood there and waited to be sat down.

"Oh right this is our new student" the teacher rolled his eyes before moving out of the way for you to introduce yourself.

"I guess you could consider her new since she decided not to show on the first week" he said rudely, you groaned.

"enough of that" you swung your hand in his face like he was a fly.

"I'm Y/n Oikawa, please try not to talk to me. Okay?" you smiled before looking at the teacher, he gave you a glare.

"Thanks Oikawa, sit in front of Tsukishima" he pointed towards the empty seat that was in front of the blondie from earlier.

Little did you know upon hearing the name Oikawa come from your mouth, the two boys you were talking with earlier are now very curious.

"Please just call me Y/n" you sighed before walking past the whispering students and towards the desk, of course it had to be literally right next to the skyscraper from earlier.

Your backpack slipped off your shoulder and you put it on the ground next to your desk before sitting down in your seat. The lesson had began and it was one of the most boring things you've ever sat through.

To make matters worse a little someone decided to kick your chair.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Word count: 1300

Just so everyone knows this chapter takes place after the practice match with Aoba Joshai so they have already met your idiotic brother that happens to be my husband😌 Also we're going to pretend the whole Nishinoya and Asahi thing had already went down so they're on the team.