Meeting New People

Walking around the bar I decide to sit in the back with my rum and coke and watch other people I run my eyes through the crowed until they meet with a bald man who seems to be doing the same thing I am but he is joined by a friend who is also looking at me but not as intently. A few minutes later I notice he is still watching and decide that's my time to go but as I am walking out I hear a familiar Gravely voice not seeming to remember where I had heard it "what's a nice girl like you doing in Vegas alone" for some reason this pissed me off and I tern and meet the man nose to nose "trying to enjoy some alone time till some ass hole had to come asking stupid ass questions like that" the next thing I know his eyes went from shock to anger to a grin as he pulled me in to a deep, demanding kiss that left me breathless as he holds my eye contact.

Happy pov:

I scan the room to check for anything out of the ordinary I have a feeling something is gonna happen something big I stop short as my eyes meet Hazel ones across the room I smile towards her as she looks away "she's kinda cute" I turn to Tig "she's beautiful and off limits". I watch her a while thinking she may come over or smile at me anything but she doesn't she may glance my way but then look away again I give up on hopes of her interest. After a while Tig bumps my shoulder "she's leavin ya gonna go get her brother or chicken out I never thought you of all people would back off from a girl with out even trying...pussy" with that I down my shot and stalk after her with Tig on my heals. Catching up with her I smile "hey what's a nice girl like you doing in Vegas alone" she pauses and I grin till she turns around and gets nose to nose with me "trying to enjoy some alone time till some ass hole had to come asking stupid ass questions like that" at first I'm shocked that she would speak to me that way but then I feel my anger at her attitude and then feel pride at her bravery that's it she will be mine if I have anything to say with it. Based on my decision I grin and can't help but kiss her sassy mouth "why don't you stick with us the rest of the night beautiful we will keep ya safe" I smile wide as she says a small yes.

Tig Pov:

I stand watching my brother intently watching a curvy blonde as she takes in her surrounding no doubt she's not used to this scene or at least hasn't been for a while. after a while she get's up to leave and I tap Happy "she's leavin you gonna get her or what". I follow him across the bar to her "what's a nice girl like you doing in Vegas alone" With shock  I watch as this little blond squared up with our enforcer "trying to enjoy some alone time till some ass hole had to come asking stupid ass questions like that" I debate weather to step between them to save her but as I look to Hap's Face I see he wasn't mad he grinned amused right before he pulled her in for a deep kiss witch she returned. As the night continues I notice how much they truly have in common and how they have seamed to hit it off amazingly especially for Happy and grin with an idea coming to mind. at the next bar I see Rose getting hit on by another guy who seemed to make her uncomfortable I tapped Hap and showed him to my concern he responded by handcuffing him self to her as I heard "sorry kid she's with me tonight" and she laughed "where did you get hand cuffs?" he smiled "I stole them" I nod "how ya gonna get them off" his smile drops as if just realizing he will have to take them off "I don't know" and Rose laughed...the phyco laughed about being stuck like that then she kissed him again. Well Happy's little fuck up kinda helped set a faster pace for my plan so I just went with it "hey Rose you mentioned earlier that you just got away from a potential bad marriage why not get far away from it marry my friend" I joke but I see her look at Hap. biting her lip and see Happy's eyes light up at the thought no doubt because they are so much alike. I leave that idea be for a while for two more bars until I hear Hap. speak up "well what do ya say wanna get Married little girl?".  I watched on grinning as one of my best friends placed one of his not as large reaper rings on the ring finger of the sassy blonde "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride" and he did by this point I was so wrapped up in the thought I missed them leaving oh well he will call if he needs me. Walking to my hotel room next to Happy's I grin hearing them consummate there marriage normally I wouldn't support a last minute marriage and then sex with them being just a bit over to "ok" point but they seemed so similar I felt obligated to push Hap in the right direction.

Rose pov:

after I think what was the best night of my life I cuddle up to my new husband and close my eyes to avoid the spinning room and smile. I am now Mrs....Mrs...oh shit what's my last name I turn to ask him but can't remember what I was gonna ask I giggle at my self then Kiss him again as he whispers "goodnight little girl I'll see ya in the morning" I smile softly Alex never wished me goodnight ever "good night..." what's his name... wait what was his name? It's ok I'll just ask him in the morning" I close my eyes and cuddle up to his chest and enjoy the best sleep I've had in years.