-3

The peak of genuine music

Izuku slowly woke up, there was a cold feeling on his back and he soon notices that he was in a metal table. His wound were somehow healed just leaving some sewing lines that seemed to close some wounds, he sits in the table looking around.

"Eh?"

He finally realized that he somehow survived from falling off of the building and didn't know where the hell he was.

And then there was another problem.

"YOU!" The sludge villain, in a extremely small and somewhat chibi form at the size of half of izuku's hand when it's closed, was at his side.

"YOU!" Izuku said wondering what the fuck just happened.

"YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW SHITTY IS THE SITUATION YOU JUST LEFT ME?!"

"Eh? The fuck you talking about? Also, where the fuck are we? Also, how the fuck am i alive? Also what the fuck happened to you? Also why theres blue dust in my hair as if I had used some short of drug? Also why the fuck am I naked?" Izuku says more confused than he already was leaving the sludge villain also confused.

"Wait, you don't remember?"

"Up to the part where I jumped and let you take my body. After that it's all blank" he says, closing his left hand in a fist as he remembers what happened in the roof, and how all might's powers stopped working leaving only a skinny man behind and, of course, letting the part in wich he somehow spoke to a dead person inside his mind.

The villain sighs. "Well, you almost erased me from existence! Quite literally in fact. You just turned me into a huge blue goo and my body began to disappear! If it wasn't for that damn broken stair hitting me and making me lose a thin part of myself I would be long gone!"

"....EH?!"

"STOP SAYING EH GODDAMMIT!"

"HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO WHAT YOU SAID IF I'M QUIRKLESS?!"

"HECK IF I KNOW! DO I LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF QUIRK EXPERTISE TO YOU?"

"NO!"

"IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!"

"AND HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?"

"TRY TO READ THE FUCKING MOOD, HOW CANT YOU DO THAT?"

"EX-FUCKING-CUSE ME, WHY WOULD I EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?"

"BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY! AND YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST LEARN THOSE SORT OF THINGS!"

"SCREW SOCIETY AND YOUR STUPID JOKER'S REFERENCE!"

"what the- IT WASNT A REFERENCE IDIOT" the sludge villain said as he tried to slap izuku's forehead but barely managed to do that.

"...."

"...."

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"
"Just ignore it."

The sludge sights, "how many years do you even have?!"

"12"

"What the what-  damn this entire society is all messed up"

"Stop with the joker's references"

"ITS NOT A GODDAMM JOKER'S REFERENCE!"

"YES IT WAS"

As they keep arguing and screaming like two idiots, they failed to notice a mist with the shape of a man and wearing some fancy clothes standing right next to them completely ignored.