Ch.32

◦•●◉✿ Week One ✿◉●•◦

Uchiha Keiko~

"What are you reading Keiko? C'mon, show me~!" Keiko ignored the man-child who she had fought with not too long ago.

An entire week she had been with the Akatsuki, and they hadn't begun collecting the tailed beasts yet, much to her relief, seeing how she had one inside of her.

"Oooo! Is it a love story?" Her eye twitched at the obvious fire style teachings book in her hands.

"Tch. Why don't you just shut up, Hidan!" Her other eye twitched at the two arguing.

'Must they always argue?' 

"Oi! Come fight me, brat!" She ignored his taunts. Ever since she had beaten the Jashinist, he always demanded a rematch even though she refused each time.

Not because she was scared, which he claimed she was, but because it was pointless when she could beat him so easily.

"A book on the Uchihas fire style jutsus? Ah yes, I passed that down our family, did I not?"  She stiffened as the man whispered, his head hovering over her right shoulder and looking at the book.

She.
Did.
Not.
Move.

Who was this man? She wondered. Was it really her great grandfather?  It didn't make sense.

It was literally impossible.  Senju Hashirama had killed him, right?

He first acted like a man-child, and still acts like one, then he claims he's her great grandfather and proceeds to easily beat her in a fight.

What.
The.
Hell.

If this really was her great grandfather, than she should feel at least an ounce of pride since he had commended her strength.

"Not bad at all, for your age. You only need to learn how to use your power to your advantage."

"Why...Are you...Telling me this?" She had questioned while panting on the ground, healing her eyes that had bled from the over usage.

"Awe~ Can't I help my little granddaughter~?" 

But she knew.
There was something else to his words. Because she highly doubted this was her great grandfather.

What was the only thing stopping her from believing so?

Well...