21 - Shattered Sight

Start from the beginning

End of Flashback

Ingrid was walking through the street as people fought and fought against each other, she smiled seeing her curse had worked.

Happy fired an arrow at Leroy, "He's coming! He's coming!" Leroy yelled as he ran away.

"And I ain't happy!" Happy yelled as he chased after him.

At the Sheriff's Station, Mary Margaret and David were looking at each other through the bars of the cell.

"Prince Charming. Finally, I'm seeing you clearly," Mary Margaret said.

"And what do you see?" David asked.

"A fraud. A shepherd who has no business being royalty," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I see a spoiled little princess who ran away from her troubles, who always runs away!" David said.

"I can't believe I had a child with you!" Mary Margaret said as she stepped up to the bars.

"Oh, who knows? Maybe you didn't. Could be Whale's!" David said and they walked away from each other.

"You know, if this is what marriage is like, I'm glad you keep postponing ours," Kristoff said to Anna

"You don't mean that, Kristoff. It's the spell," Anna said.

"No. I'm seeing clearly now, too. I'm beginning to think that this haircut wasn't my only bad idea," Kristoff said.

"I know this isn't really you. I know it. But it's still upsetting, so I'm just... I'm gonna go see my sister. And you just stay here handcuffed where you can't hurt anybody... But me... With your words," Anna said as she walked away.

"Ugh. Why did I move here from New York? This stuff doesn't happen in New York," Neal looked over at Alana in her office, "You know, when this is all over, I'm going. As you are never gonna get over yourself," Alana looked at him, "We're never gonna find Tallahassee," Neal said.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, Cassidy!" David said.

Neal looked at him, "Here it comes, you don't even know your daughter to stick up for her," Neal said.

"You left her pregnant! You had her sent to jail! You left her for eleven years!" David said.

"Because I had to! But you'd know all about abandoning your children, at birth," Neal said.

"We never sent them to jail, you prick!" Mary Margaret said.

In Alana's office, Alana turned to Elsa and Emma women and her baby brother, "You okay?" Elsa asked.

"Our parents and Neal... That's not who they are," Alana said and sighed.

"They're their worst selves. It's like when Anna put me in that urn. She didn't mean what she said either... I hope," Elsa said.