Just go

"Watson, my office now" hank ordered to her then walked off, no one could really tell if he was in a bad or good mood. She looked over at jay and widened her eyes before walking into her boss's office and closing the door behind her, "sit" hank pointed to a chair opposite him. Taylor nodded and obeyed his orders since she had a feeling this wasn't good anyways, "first of all, are you okay? Did the paramedics clear you?" Hank seemed worried. She smiled sincerely, "I'm all good Sarge, Brett said to take it easy for a few days, but honestly I'm okay" she nodded. Hank nodded too then turned serious, "how you handled the situation..." he huffed.

Taylor sighed, "I know Sarge and I'm sorry. I know we're not supposed to handle kidnapping situations like I did but I couldn't think of anything else, I saw that Nolan had a gun in his belt and the other guy was holding a gun at me, so I went with my instincts, it's what I know..." she looked down since she realised she was waffling. Hank smiled, "I was gonna say you did a good job but an explanation works too..." he chuckled, Taylor looked up in confusion so hank smiled and explained. "I know you're record, I know what you've done and what's happened to you. You're instincts got you both out of trouble, Nolan was found at a warehouse full of explosives..." he nodded. Taylor raised her eyebrows, "so Nolan's in lockup?" She enquired. Hank nodded and leant back in his chair, "so is his little tag along" he smiled.

Taylor sighed in relief, she thought she was gonna get scolded at. Hank smiled, "I know you don't want sympathy or anything, but after something like that, how're you doing, up here?" He pointed to his head. Taylor smiled at his concerns, "I'm fine Sarge, really, what happened when I was a kid doesn't affect how I work. I promise" she smiled weakly. Hank nodded and understood that she didn't wanna be treat any differently, "alright then, you're excused" he waved her out. Taylor smiled thankfully then stood up to leave his office closing the door behind her, all eyes were on her as she sat back down at her desk, "there's no trouble" she whispered to jay since she could feel his eyes burning holes through her skull. Jay relaxed a little, "good" he nodded and smiled.

Around 5 minutes later hank strolled out into the bullpen, "good work today guys, go home and rest but take your paperwork with you. Unfortunately I need it by tomorrow morning" he sighed and signalled them off. They all nodded, "hey, is it okay if I stop by your place? We both need to sort through this one, it's about today" jay held up a file. Taylor smiled, "sure, just follow me home" she nodded before the pair wandered out to their cars. They both drove back to Taylor's house and before she could get out of her car she huffed at her boyfriends car.

"You want a beer?" She smiled and switched the living room light on to reveal a nice modern style home, jay smiled, "sure" he nodded. As Taylor walked around the corner to get into the kitchen she bumped into her boyfriend, "god, don't do that, you scared me" she huffed and walked around him, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to him, "I'll do what I want" he spoke sternly to her face before letting her go to do whatever she wanted to do in the first place, the way he grabbed her side hurt her a little since she was still a bit achy. Jay was stood behind the wall when he heard a male voice speaking abruptly to Taylor, he was a bit worried since that wasn't a nice way to treat someone, it sounded toxic. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a man, just about the same height as himself, the same build too stopped in front of him, "who's this?" He shouted back into the kitchen.

Taylor walked out holding two beers, "he's my partner jay, jay this is Damon. My boyfriend" she looked down as she spoke the last part. Jay nodded and offered his hand out to shake Damon's hand but the boyfriend looked him up and down ignorantly, "what, so you're cheating on me or something?" He turned to face Taylor. She huffed and handed jay his beer, "Damon stop it, you know full well I'm not. Just go" she shook her head. Damon looked her up and down spitefully before scoffing and walking off to go back upstairs. She shook her head and lead jay over to the couch as jay grew a little worried, "ignore him, he can be a prick" she apologised.

Jay frowned slightly as the pair sat down on the couch, he placed the file in between them, "don't worry about it, but is everything okay?" He smiled since he noticed the tension between them. Taylor nodded, "yeah it's all good, he's just moody" she shook it off. Jay nodded half heartedly since the relationship seemed a bit one sided, or no sided, who knows? Hell, he didn't even know she had a boyfriend. The pair were sat on the couch for half an hour, then it got to three quarters of an hour, then an hour, until they were finally done and jay could hand back the case file tomorrow morning. "Ill see you tomorrow" jay smiled and walked out of the door, "you too" she smiled and closed the door as she watched him get into his car safely.

Once the door was closed she huffed and cleaned up downstairs since it was her house and wandered upstairs to get into bed since it was late. Damon moved over so she could get in with him, he accidentally nudged her rib as they slept on either side of the bed, "ah, be careful Damon. I've got a bruised side" she winced. Damon scoffed, "that sounds like a you problem to me" he turned over so he wasn't facing her anymore. Taylor rolled her eyes and done the same even though sleeping on her bad side caused her a lot of pain, she just didn't wanna see him.