baby sitting part 1

Start from the beginning

Eri: oh that looks yummy.

Y/N: alright everyone eat up were heading to the park after we eat.

Everyone: thanks for the food.

Once everyone had finished eating you all went to the park and watched the kids play.

Mikoto: obi, shinra don't wander off to far.

Obi/shinra: yeah yeah.

Obi has black hair violet eyes wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans, shinra has blue hair blue eyes wearing a purple t-shirt and black shorts.

Mikoto: don't you boys yeah yeah me or do you want a time out.

Obi/shinra: sorry mikoto.

Katase: you'll make a good mom one day mikoto.

Mikoto: thanks and aika I'm sorry for yesterday I shouldn't have snapped like that.

Aika: no I should be apologising I get carried away some times when I'm being a perv. Murayama said when I was talking like that I brought up bad memories.

Mikoto: yeah you did but you didn't know that either.

Murayama: so what exactly happened?

Mikoto: first let me ask you something do you believe in the supernatural?

Katase: I guess but what does this have to do with you guys?

Mikoto: everything honestly. But here another one have you heard the legend of sparda?

Aika: sparda I don't think so.

Murayama: I've heard it. it was over two thousand years ago a demon would rebel against his own kind for the sake of humanity this demon faught an entire army alone wielding only a sword that shared his name the dark night sparda.

Katase: okay but what does all that have to do with you.

Mikoto: I'm sparda's granddaughter.

The three girls burst out laughing thinking she was joking.

Mikoto: *sigh* follow me.

They did as she asked and went deep into the forest and entered devil trigger scaring the girls before returning to normal.

Mikoto: believe me now?

The three nod in confirmation.

Mikoto: relax I'm not gonna kill you or anything.

The three take a breath of relief.

Murayama: so demons are real.

Mikoto: demons, devils, fallen angels, angels, youkai, werewolf, vampires, dragons ect.

Katase: wow talk about an eye opener.

Mikoto: here's another one the ORC and student council are all devils raynare, kalawarner, mittelt, and dohnaseek are fallen angels.

Aika: what the hell *sigh* okay let's get away from the jaw dropping for a sec and get back on the topic of your big bro why did he want to kill himself.

Mikoto: because he feels like he's a failure.

Mikoto pulled the same picture that you showed them the only difference was it had crieses she undid them and showed the full picture of a group of nine white haired kids not five.

Katase: are those four also your.

Mikoto: yeah my younger sisters and younger brother. Two sets of twins they would be sixteen year old first years we assume they were killed by angels.