𝐋𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

Começar do início

"Dad, what's wrong?" I asked, he just smiled and shook his head, placing both of his hands on my shoulders.

"It's just that, I can't believe that you're getting married, I can't believe that my little princess will now become a queen."

"Dad stop it, you're going to make me cry." I said nudging him lightly "Anyways, I think it's time for me to get married, don't you think?"

"You're right, shall we?" he asked.

"We shall." I responded and held him by the arm and the ceremony bells rang.

The hall doors opened and I saw Severus at the end of the walk way. My dad walked me to the end of the isle and looked at Severus.

"I now give you my daughter, promise me you'll treat her well and be there when she needs you." Dad said to Severus.

"I promise." Sev responded, dad smiled and I let go of his hand and then he went to sit down near Sev's mother Eileen.

"Dear guests!" the priest called "We are all gathered here today to celebrate the union of two souls. But before I make you husband and wife, I'd like you two to say your vows, the groom goes first."

Severus then took my hand and looked at me.

"Dear Emilia," he began "you are the kindest, most, sincere, loveliest woman I know and I am lucky to hold your hand, be in your arms and in your heart. I promise to make my arms your shelter, and my heart our home. I promise to be there for you, in cold winter mornings to warm you, on soft springs to watch our love grow, in our summers to play in the light of the sun, and in our autumn to kiss your fingers and say, it has all been worth it. I vow to cherish every moment of our love. I vow to love you as your husband, always. I vow to spend each day working to become the truest version of myself, for you, for us, and for our family."

There were a few moments of silence before the audience clapped, a few second later I took a deep breath and began saying my vows.

"My dear Severus, your touch delights me, and your faith gives me strength. I feel the love that you give me each day which spreads peace and harmony over all things. You are my family, and I want to always be there for you. I am so excited to be your wife and share with you every moment of our lives. I vow to take from every moment the opportunity to love, to nurture, to grow and to never forget how lucky I am. I vow to be with you on your darkest days, and on your brightest accomplishments. I vow to always love you unconditionally. "

Again there was silence and then people clapping.

"Now that the vows were said, it's time for the crown." The priest said, his disciple brought a red pillow with an emerald crown on it and two scrolls.

" The priest said, his disciple brought a red pillow with an emerald crown on it and two scrolls

Okay, now let me give you a bit of background information on the Slytherin crown.

When Salazar Slytherin married his wife Corley he promised to her that she will be treated like a queen, he kept his promise and he started by giving her a crown at the wedding, making her queen over the Sytherin family.