𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑: 𝐇𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘, 𝐇𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘, 𝐇𝖔𝖌𝖌𝒚 𝐖𝖆𝖗𝖙𝒚 𝐇𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

-A/N: this chapter will include some images for better experience on visualizing

-A/N: this chapter will include some images for better experience on visualizing.-

️I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES THAT YOU'LL ENCOUNTER IN THIS CHAPTER

1st of September 1991 (Slytherin mansion)

It was finally the 1st of September, that meant it was my first day at work as the Potions Master assistant.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, which included in washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair, then doing my makeup.

I chose to make my makeup look natural for my first day at my new job. After I was done with my morning routine, I went and chose something to wear.

I went with a bisque sweater, a black skirt and some black boots and on top of everything a tan colored coat with a small black bag as an accessory.

After I was done I checked my luggage once again to see if I had everything before leaving for Hogwarts.

"I'll miss you sis." Said Ace hugging me.

"I'll miss you to Ace." I said returning the gesture.

"I expect a letter once a week, got it." said Ace in a demanding yet playful tone.

"I'll try ok." I giggled.

"If anyone makes you sad, just send me a letter and I'll Crucio their ass." Said Ace.

"Now now Ace, I don't think that will be needed." dad said "I think Emilia is old and brave enough to take care of herself on her own."

"Thanks dad." I said with a smile on my face.

"Ok fine, you're right." Said Ace annoyed "But still, my offer will always stand."

"I'll think about it, thanks Ace." I said hugging him once again.

"Bye guys, I'll see you over the holidays." I said before apparating to platform 9¾ at Kings Cross.

The train station was full of parents saying goodbye to their children, which reminded me of my first day at Ilvermorny. All of a sudden someone called my name, making me snap out of my thoughts.