𝐄𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Two Years Later 24 of June 1995

"Mommy!" my one-year-old daughter called "Mommy look! I got you on the chocolate froggy card!" Michelle said, handing me a card.

[A/N: Emilia came to Hogwarts with her daughter so that they will celebrate her birthday, and so that her daughter would spend more time with her father, and yes ik that 1 year-olds can't talk really well but this is the Wizarding World sooo yeah, ANYWAYS back to the story]

I looked at it and smiled then gave it to Michelle.

"Mommy?"

"Yes darling?"

"How did you get on the card? I heard daddy say that only important people are in here." Michelle said with a spark of curiosity in her black raven eyes.

Michelle looked a lot like her father, same black hair, same porcelain skin and the same black raven eyes.

She also looked like me though, Severus always says that she has my facial features, same small nose and pinkish lips, and one thing that she also got from me was the placement of the Slytherin mark. When I found out that I was pregnant with her, I was over the moon happy, and Severus was just as happy.

Michelle Eileen Andrea Snape was born on the 12th of June 1994, and I could call that the happiest day in our lives, after all, our family was complete, and the Slytherin and Snape family got a new member.

"Well Michelle, mommy made an important potion to help the Wizarding World, this is why she's on the card." I said picking her up.

"Which potion?" she asked.

"A potion for werewolves." I answered.

"For people like Godpa Moony?"

"Yes Michelle, for people like him." I told her sweetly

When I was eight months pregnant with Michelle me and Severus were wondering who will her Godparents be, I suggested to make Clare her Godmother since her and I were really close, Severus agreed and when I asked about the Godfather he said that it will be Remus, I was shocked knowing their past but agreed with only one question, which was why would he choose him regarding their past, at which he responded.

"Remus was always against with James and the others bullying me, once while his friends were planning their next prank he came up to me and apologized on their behalf, I was shocked but accepted the apology.

When Remus was with James and the others he had to play along with their bullying but I knew that at least one of them felt bad for me, even though I wasn't okay with him doing nothing and letting me deal with them alone and never standing up for me, but I asked him about it at our wedding and he said that it was because of his condition, if he ever stood up for me James would've told the whole school about the fact that he's a werewolf and people would've hated him for that"