Talk

It's been two weeks, two weeks where I rarely saw Jared and well I was spending a lot of time with Andre. I ate lunch with Andre and his friends (Eddy,Henry,Johnny,Drake,Evan and Annie), I did everything with them.

Whenever We saw Jared they would glare daggers at him and Annie even went upfront to Jared and almost punched his face but Evan went in and held her back.

Sometimes when I would encounter Jared in the hallways I would just pretend not to see him and he'd do the same. I know deep inside I wanted him to talk to me and we'd go back to the way we were but I guess he's tired of me .

That hurt. A lot.

I miss him really, I feel like the invisible cut on my heart is tearing a little bit each day without Jared.

Does he miss me? Or is he doing okay or even great without me.

I've been hearing talk around school that Jared and Stacey are back together again, just the thought of the two together again makes me want to claw my heart out because it hurts to much. Jared and... Stacey not Jared and Arla.

Currently me and Andre are sitting on a small bench near the soccer field, Andre's still trying to catch his breath from all the running he did. Andre is in the soccer team so he's pretty fit, "Tight ass" I'd call him that name sometimes.

Andre changed after the incident concerning my precious head, he would rarely throw a huge party or even sleep with a different girl.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie later?" He asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, sure I guess, are the guys coming too?" I answered.

"Nope it's just you and me since all of them have something else to do" He said as he picked up his gym bag.

"Oh, o k a y ? Um I'll wait for you here"
He stood up and went to the boys showers .

I spaced out as soon as he left, all I could think about is Jared and I'm pretty sure Andre can see I'm not myself today and he might even know that it's about Stacey amd Jared hooking up gain.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to face the one and only Jared.

"Sorry I'm just gonna go and you can have the bench since I'm...." I trailed off but he cut me off with a death glare and told me to sit the fuck down. Well talk about rude.

"We need to talk Arls" he said as he glanced my way, Oh God kill me now.