True Love

"Hoping that we might find love someday is what keeps us going"
----------------------

When I was a kid, Whenever my family was invited to a wedding I would always feel gittery because well let's face it ALL little girls love weddings because we imagine that it's our own wedding. Seeing the blooming bride walk down the aisle with her long train smiling as she approaches her husband-to-be, it always looked like they were seeing each other for the very first time, and when the bride finally is in the arms of her beloved they would together go to the altar to start forever.

Seeing things like these happen always adds a spark of hope in my heart, that maybe someday I might just find my True Love just like all of them.

I didn't know that behind every successful relationship or marriage hides the ugly parts which was Betrayal,Heartaches,And long nights of fighting,shouting and breaking stuff near you.

I was just a little girl okay? I didn't really think about those parts because all I ever saw was just the weddings not the WWE wrestling match between married couples.

But you know what to cut things short this is my story on how I Arla Emperial fell hopelessly inlove with my bestfriend Jared Nadal.

_________________\\
Read.
Vote.
Comment.

No one likes ghost readers.
Ghost readers are losers. Hahahahaha