Andre

I was staring at the blue double doors infront of me for twenty minutes now, I was an hour early before the other students and teachers arrived.

My mom left thirty minutes ago she was so hesitant to leave but when I didn't talk anymore she slowly pulled out of the school parking lot leaving me alone in the school.

I heard someone walking towards me and thinking it was the janitor opening the door for today I moved to the left side of the doors since the keyhole was on the right, but to my surprise the person walked towards me and as I looked up I saw Andre looking at me with a blank stare.

"Umm excuse me " I was trying to move away from him but he just grabbed a good hold of my arm, oh God don't tell me he's gonna beat the crap out of me.

"We need to talk" He whispered to my ear which caused my face to blush like mad. I'm scared shitless now and yet I can't help but think "woah that was some sexy shit" weird mind you couldn't say.

If we set aside the bad and crazy things Andre did in the past he was actually a Hot Sweetheart but like everything sweet -they turn sour- well for Andre it is.

"He-hey-yy if th-this is about t-the ball thi-thingy then yo-you have n-noth-thing to wo-worry about" God I was stuttering so bad but hey if you were standing infront of a 6'4 footballer that might wanted you dead but didn't succeed the first time you too would be scared thinking he might as well kill you now since no one can see.

"PleaseDon'tKillMe" I quick added holding my hands to my face,but he just laughed at me. I mean he looked like he was going to explode from to much intake of oxygen, me being me I thought "Is this guy on crack or something?"

"No I'm not on crack or something you were just so hilarious, why the fuck do you think I'd kill you ?" He stopped laughing but a hint of amusement was visible in his eyes.

"Hmmp, you're just gonna laugh again" I answered and my I answered like a five year old kid would say.

"Come on we'll talk things over breakfast,you do know you're two hours early right ?" He asked as we were both heading towards his jeep.

"Well as they say "The early bird catches the worm " I answered smugly. Wow his jeep smelled like sandalwood with a hint of manly musk of some sort In other words his jeep smelled like him, gosh this scent is addicting.

Comfortable silence enveloped us as we were headed towards the street cafés. Everything was fine but then my mouth just couldn't stop itself from being the buzz killer.

"Why did you hit me with a football?" I asked meekly.

He was about to answer when a...

______________\\
Read.
Vote.
Comment.

No one likes ghost readers.
Ghost readers are losers. Hahahahaha