Slowly

It's been a few days now and the doctors said I could be discharged today, thank God I was starting to die from the tastelessness of their food.

I've been in the hospital for about a week now -and it felt like years- I got a concussion and an ugly bruise on my forehead from the impact of my fainting scene and since it was Andre's fault he paid for every single thing and will still continue to pay for the up and coming treatments, he also got a mouthful from his Dad who personally came with him to say his apologies.

I didn't really expect to see a lot of people come in and visit me especially the senator that dude scared the hell out of me but he was polite nonetheless-I can't say the same to his son though .

My mom was signing the discharge papers when I remembered the fight I had with Jared three days ago,the thought of it made my eyes tear up.

I just wished he'd stop being so self centered sometimes that way we might just level up into something more than just Best friends.

As Mom was driving the car I started to wonder where Dad was so I asked Mom.
"Ma where's Daddy?" I asked from the back seat.

"Oh gosh I forgot! Your Dads in Mayne sorting out some businesses that were starting to flunk, he thinks someone's ripping us off so he went there to do some damage control,He said to take good care of you and to help you heal faster for when he comes back you two could hangout on the beach together" She said beaming to the mirror.

I never would have thought my dad would remember the days when we would both laze around the shores of Mayne when the sun was hardly seen, Now I just want to go home and sleep in my room for the next few days.

School called and said they're only giving me three days to rest then after that I really really need to go back and catch up with my lessons because I don't think failing is a good idea.

I'm scared again I might get hurt in school and have to go back to the hospital for treatment.

But the only thing I dread on going to school again is facing Jared.

________________\\
Read.
Vote.
Comment.

No one likes ghost readers.
Ghost readers are losers. Hahahahaha