Cops and Cups

When a cop car signaled us to the side of the road, please please don't tell me we're gonna be in trouble. Andre slowly pulled over to the side of the road, we waited for the cop to come out when Andre spoke to me "About your question we'll talk about it over breakfast " He said with a faint smile.

To my surprise it was Jared's dad - Officer John Grey Nadal.

" Hello Uncle Johnny " I greeted my favorite uncle with a sweet smile.

" Well what do we have here my Baby girl Alra! Sweetheart how've you been ? " He asked not even noticing Andre was with me.

"Sweetie is this your boyfriend?" He asked eyeing Andre who was smiling from cheek to cheek- Oh the cheeky bastard.

" Uncle John this is Andre and No he is not my boyfriend" I pointed out.

"Well You young man better drive carefully and watch the speed limit before you get my Little Angel in danger okay ?" Uncle john gave Andre a Warning and he left us to go on with our journey.

Andre stopped infront of a tiny café the sign said "CuppyCake" awww. The café looked cute on the outside as well as the inside, Everything looked cozy and warm from top to bottom.

" Aww! This is so cute!" I gushed over the cute brown and pink booth and Andre was looking at me with a great big smile on his face.

"What do you want to order ? " He asked as we were looking at the menu.

" I want the Red Velvet crinkles with a creamy hot chocolate with medium sized marshmallows " I answered

"Okay I'll be right back" He stood up and went to the counter.

Andre was being sweet today and I kinda like this version of him rather than the pretentious
party boy, I smiled at the thought of Andre being the sweetheart I've always wanted.

"Hey stop that you're creeping me out with that smile of yours" Andre was back with two hand on a pink tray with two mugs filled with hot chocolate and a plate of red velvet crinkles with a side of milky dip.

"Oh gosh that looks yummy" I looked at the crinkles as if they were talking to me.

"So about your question before, I hit you because....

_____________\\
Read.
Vote.
Comment.

No one likes ghost readers.
Ghost readers are losers. Hahahahaha