Making choices

Rose pov:

I swipe at my tears and apply my makeup to cover my bruises it has been a few days and i have healed enough to go out in the world so I'm getting ready to go to the park to sit and do my weekly check up call from uncle Bobby. slipping on my shoes i walk out the door and pul out my phone 11:00 am in rings and I answer immediately 

R: Hi uncle Bobby!

B: *chuckles* hey princess how are you?

R: I'm doing ok.

B: he did it again didn't he?

R: It's ok I'm fine he didn't mean to do it.

B: *sighs* yeah Rose that would be believable the first time it's gone too far why don't you come for a visit princess spend some time away.

R: he doesn't have time in his sched-

B: I said you not him I could care less if he comes.

R: I'll think about it...ya know we are engaged I do need to take him into consideration...

Suddenly I stop at the park is one Alexander Smith with a bundle of flowers standing next to a pretty red car I smile softly and yell at myself in my head 'are you really gonna fall for this shit he tried to kill you and then buys you a car to apologize'  yes I will because some where deep down he still loves me.

R: Hey can I call you back later I just got to the park and wanna enjoy the sun on my face.

B: yeah baby please just think about what I said...I love you princess

R: I love you too Uncle Elvis

I make my way over to the car "what's this?" Alex smiles knowing he got me "your new car" I look at him before shaking my head "I don't want it. Take it back" i turn to walk away "look Rosey I'm sorry you know how I get when I drink you shouldn't have sassed at me" I flinch as he grabs my elbow and look at my feet. "I will take the car back home when you are feeling better you can drive it whenever you want" i nod my head and look away "Rose I love you vary much" I nod my head and whisper "I love you too" I again turn to walk away but am stopped by him whispering in my ear "good because no one else will ever love you" with that he takes the car and leaves as my tears start to fall.

1Month later:

I once again find myself staring at the Cherry red car in my garage to avoid going in the house where Alex is fucking another girl he brought home he didn't even notice I was home the entire time I packed my essentials with out realizing I pull my phone out and dial my uncle wich is answered by a gravely voice

?: Bobby's phone
R: Oh...uh...is my uncle around
?: He's a bit busy at the moment I can have him call you back.

R: no just let him know Rose is coming to visit.

with that i hang up and smash the phone. Placing my bag in the passenger seat I leave my engagement ring in the mail box and head for charming. I see a sign for Vegas and grin I'm free now why not stop for some fun along the way I have enough money I just cashed three weeks of pay checks.