Om:"Oops(He places her on the floor and kisses her forehead )"I love you"

Gauri:"I love you too per hua kya hai"

Om:"Hum papa mummy pane wale hai"

Gauri:"Wh...me.."(Her eyes water as she touches her stomach )"Me...Omkara ji me...me pregnant hoon...me..hey devi maa thank you.."(They hug each other)

Flashback ends as Rikara break their eye lock and look at everyone.

Anika:"Chukti kuch bolegi kya hua"

Rudy:"Haan O bhoot banke karde ho bus "

Gauri:"Jiji aap mausi bane wali hai"

Anika:"me ma..Oh my god. Gauri Sachi"(Gauri nodded as she along with the other girls squealed in happiness and rushed to hug Gauri while it took few mins for the boys to understand what's happening )

Pinky:"Oh my mata jethani ji jappi pao ek aur khush khabari"

Mahi:"Aare wah Om congrats "

Shivaay:(Hugging Om)"Congratulation mere bhai"

Rudy:"me 3 bacho ka chachu banonga wow"

15 days leap....

Everyone was really happy with the news of Gauri being pregnant. Even the Raizada came the next day to congratulate the couple. Today both Raizadas and Oberoi gathered up in Oberoi Mansion to celebrate the 4 month Birthday of baby Arshi.

Anika:(Who sat next to Shivaay playing with Arshi who was in Shivaay's lap)"Oh hi..baby..hi..ale ale ale."

Khushi:"Ani tumhari due date kab ki hai"

Anika:"4 din baad bhabhi. Muhjse to wait nahi ho raha. Kab yeh dono munchkins bara aayenge. Waise bhi pichale 5 din se kitna active hai"

Khushi:"Woh toh common hai"

Kartik:"Aare Princess aapne chachu ke pass aao"(He said taking Arshi in his arms whil Arshi giggles )

Shivaay:"Kartik ka accha bond ban gaya hai Arshi ke saath"

Naira:"Aapko ghar pe dekhna chahiye jiju. Ghar pe toh jab bhi janab free hote hai Arshi ke pass hi rehete hain"

Arnav:"Chalo cake cut kare"(Everyone nodded)

Arnav took Arshi in his arms from Kartik as Shivaay helped Anika walk near the cake. Arnav and Khushi blows the candle as they hold Arshi hands and slowly cut the cake. After cutting the cake. Arnav and Khushi fed each other as they couldn't actually feed Arshi.

Rudy:"Photo time. Chalo chalo everyone come into frame"(They all clicked a lot photos )

Bhavya:"Rudy camera set karo 10 second ka and you also join. Also capture multiple shot.

Rudy:"Okay"(Rudy changed the settings and as he clicked the button, he run and stood next to Bhavya while the phone started the 10 second count down)"okay everyone smile"

The camera clicked 10 photo which Rudy showed everyone. As he went to Anika and Shivaay who stood near the sofa talking to Arnav and playing with Arshi.

Rudra:"Bhabhi aapko dekhna hai"

Anika:"haan"(He showed Anika few pictures of them but Anika started making a weird face)

Rudy:"bhabhi aap ese faces kyun bana rahi ho pictures toh acchi "

Anika:"rudy..me..ahhhh"(Rudy held Anika as she bend holding her stomach. Hearing Anika's scream everyone rushed to her. Shivaay held Anika )

Shivaay:"jaan"

Anika:"Shivaay...pa..paaani.. ahhh"

Shivaay:(Panicking )"pani pani chahiye wait"

Anika:(yelling )"Nahi Shivaay mera water ...water broke ho gaya hospital "

Khushi:"Shivaay jaldi karo Anika labor me hai"

Shivaay:"labor..oh..i"

Anika:"Shivaayyyyy"

Shivaay:"han han" (she picks up Anika in his arms )"Mahi car nikalo aur bhavya mere room me ek baby bag hai usko"

Bhavya:"Don't worry bhaiya me leti hoon"

Gauri:"me aapke saath chalo bhaiya"

Neha:"Nahi didi aap ruku me jati hoon aap pregnant ho kaise sambhal paogi"

Om:"Haan Shivaay tu nikal hum aate hai peeche"(Everyone rushed to the car. Shivaay settled Anika in the back while she cried in pain MaHa sat in the front as they drove to the hospital )

Anika:"Shivaay..bah..bahut dard ho raha hai"

Shivaay:(Tears slightly forming in his eyes seeing her in pain)"I.. I know baby...bus 10 min aur...You breath with me..In..out..we are almost there."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Will update next part soon..

Precap:"Delivery of the babies and Shivika' s angles come into this world."

"