Chapter 3

Club Sensation - the hottest new club in all of NYC. Only way to get in is to either wait or reserve a spot.

Thankfully, Vera used her charm to flirt with the bouncer to get us all in the club without having to wait in that long ass line with everyone else.

The club absolutely lit. Almost the entire place was packed with a lot of people, even college students. The girls and I were dancing, having some laughs, drinking, and getting our groove on.

*Dj plays Pitbull Give Me Everything then Wobble by VIC*

Everyone was moving the center the dance floor; dancing to the beat and tearing up the dance floor.

Tasha and Kaylee were dancing the night away.
Crystal did a split and was cheered on. Vera and I were also having a blast. The DJ played Wobble, and the five of us were the center of attention, getting cheered on on our dancing.

*2 hours later*

After all that dancing, we all took a break and headed to the bar for a few drinks

Bartender
What can I get you ladies?

Kaylee
We will all start with 5 shots of tequila

Vera
Oh not me please, I'll take a shot of vodka

Tasha
I'll take hers then

*I giggled*

Coming up -bartender

We all received our shots and did a toast

Crystal
"Here's to us being best friends, sisters for life, and to our new lives and adventure awaiting for us here in the City that Never Sleeps! Cheers!"

CHEERS!

We all toasted and took our shots. Then, we asked for more and continued to chat about finding our soulmates in NYC. I was still a little apprehensive of trying to find a man, I was tired off all the pricks and a**holes I've come across in my life, some being the sons of my dad's colleagues; who were arrogant, cocky douchebags. I hated that.

Perhaps, I'll find my special someone tonight. At least I hoped.

*3rd Floor* Boss's office

Matthew and John along with a few other henchmen were watching the club live from the cameras.

John
Looks pretty packed tonight bro. There's a lot of college students here as well

Matthew
Perfect. More people brings in more money. *He notified his top 5 henchman to monitor the dance floor* keep an eye on things downstairs, I don't want any fights, assaults etc. if you see anyone doing so, don't be afraid to kick them out or threaten them. Got it!

*all of them nodded their heads and left the office. Matt and John continued to look at the cameras*

John
How we go down for a few drinks?

Matthew

I'm in no mood to get a drink but I will meet some chi- *He was looking at the camera near the Bar area and saw Rae*

John
What's with you?

Matthew
Zoom in on the camera next to the bars

John zoomed the camera forward and stopped the video

Matthew eyes widened  when he saw Rae on the camera. He was so fixated he didn't hear John tryin to call his name.

John
BRO!

Matthew snapped back to reality.

Matthew
W-who is that? *he pointed to her on the screen* *he begin to blush*

John

No clue bro. Are you blushing?

*Matt rubbed his neck and was blushing heavily*

Matthew
You know let's go down and get those drinks and watch from the second floor bro.

John
*raised eyebrow and smirk*
All righty bro

*Matthew sped past him to the elevator and John laughed*

John
"I'd never seen him act this way over a girl. Can't wait to see what happens" *laughs*

They both headed to the elevator and got drinks on the second floor and watched everyone from the balcony. Nobody was allowed on the second floor because it was for the boss and his henchmen to observe all the ruckus.

Matthew was searching for Rae from the balcony until he spotted her over on the dance floor with her girlfriends. He couldn't help but blush harder but didn't flinch, his eyes were fixated on her.

Matthew

"Well F*ck me, to whom do we have here? *he was gazing her and she didn't even notice him*

*He thought to himself, with his arms crossed, eye brow raised* .
"I don't know who you are but I intend to find out very soon baby girl"
*eyes shifted and arms crossed*