"A 'small' gourd. Not a big one." Kokushibo stated, making Douma and Rui pout as they looked at him angrily.

The four of you heard your crow squawking as it flew from the window. "Caw! (Y/N) (L/N), message from Oyakata-sama! Oyakata-sama wishes to see you tomorrow! Caw!" your crow announced. "You're still alive? I kinda thought you died back at Mt. Natagumo." you said as you stood up and returned the wooden sword you used.

You stiffened when you remembered about your nichirin blade. "Hm? What's wrong (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as he, Rui and Kokushibo looked at you. "I'm suddenly nervous about getting my blade." you spoke out. "Why?" Rui asked. "Haganezuka-san is going to kill me because I lost my blade. No, it was YOU took my blade." you said as you pointed at Kokushibo.

"What's so scary about him?" Kokushibo asked as he returned the wooden sword to its stand. "He's very passionate about forging the weapons! He's gonna be disappointed in me that I let my blade get taken away." you explained as Kokushibo just stared at you.

"Good luck then." Kokushibo stated, making you look at him in disbelief.

------------

You, Douma and Rui sat with determined faces as the three of you looked at the giant gourds in front of you. Sumi, Naho and Kiyo told Kanae and Shinobu about you and Tanjiro mastering Total Concentration Constant. They sent you three giant gourds since you told them that Douma and Rui wanted to master it as well.

"Ready?" Kokushibo asked as the three of you nodded. "Go." And with that, the three of you began to blow into the gourds. Kokushibo watched the three of you as he waved a small flag that says 'Go!' in his hand.

Douma's gourd broke as he fell to the floor, he was exhausted but was satisfied since he succeeded. Your gourd broke next as you panted for air. You, Douma and Kokushibo watched Rui as he still continued to blow the gourd. "Rui, you don't have to push yourself." Douma said.

'I have to keep going! I'll show them that I'm strong as well. I'll make (Y/N)-neesan proud!' Rui thought as he blew with all his strength.

The gourd finally shattered as Rui catched his breath. He then turned towards you and let out a grin. "I did it!" Rui exclaimed as he tackled you in a hug. "Yeah! That was great, Rui! I'm proud of you." you praised as stars formed around Rui.

He peeked over your shoulder to see Douma and Kokushibo watching him. Rui then stuck out his tongue towards them as he continued to hug you. Douma's eye twitched as an irk mark appeared on his head. Kokushibo gave Douma a questioning look as he silently congratulated you for your achievement.

------------

"Are you sure you want to come with us? I mean.... the others might be shocked if they see you." you said as you, Douma and Rui stared at Kokushibo. "Yes. They will have to know that I'm on your side either way." Kokushibo replied as he crossed his arms.

"The three of us won't fit inside the box. I bet you can't even turn yourself smaller." Douma exclaimed as he and Rui turned small. They both had on a smug smile as they looked at Kokushibo in their tiny forms. You noticed Kokushibo's eye twitched as he slightly glared at the two.

Kokushibo uncrossed his arms as you watched him begin to turn smaller. You, Douma and Rui had a shocked look on your faces as Kokushibou stared up at you. "Like this?" Kokushibo asked. 'First Douma then Rui and then Michi-nii?! Why are they so adorable when they turn small!?' you internally screamed as you cleared your throat.

"Will the three of you even fit inside the box?" you asked as you looked at the three demons then at the box. Kokushibo went inside first then sat down. Douma sat beside him. You and Rui looked at the two of them then at each other. "You think you can fit?" you asked. Rui raised his arm and gave you a thumbs up. "Of course I can!" He happily replied as he went inside the box and sat on Douma's and Kokushibo's laps.

"We fit!" Rui cheered as you gave them a happy smile. 'I have to thank Urokodaki-san again for this box that can fit them all.' you thought as you gently closed the box and picked it up. "Alright, off we go!" you announced as you left your estate and followed your crow to meet Oyakata-sama.

-------------

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" A lady asked. Her eyes are a lavender color and her white hair was tied into a ponytail. "Hai." you answered as you bowed towards her. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N). The Ice Pillar." you introduced. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)-san. My name is Amane Ubuyashiki. Please follow me, Oyakata-sama has been requesting your presence." Amane said as she guided you towards a room.

"Please wait here as I go get Oyakata-sama." Amane stated as she closed the door, leaving you inside the room. You sat down on the wooden floor as you placed the box besides you. You fidgeted your fingers as you began to get nervous. 'What if Oyakata-sama doesn't accept? I still want to help and save them. How will the others react?' your thoughts were cut off when you heard the door open.

"Good morning, (Y/N). I hope the others have been treating you well." Oyakata-sama exclaimed with a gentle smile on his face. "Good morning to you as well, Oyakata-sama. I have been getting along with the others, thank you for worrying." you replied as you bowed at him.

Amane helped Oyakata-sama sit in front of you as she then bowed and left the room. "You seem nervous, (Y/N). Is something wrong?" Oyakata-sama asked. You then looked up to face him as he still held a warm smile. "I.... I would like to know what you think about...." you trailed off as you looked down at the floor.

"Ah, about Upper Moon 1 and 6? I was surprised at first that they are willing to fight alongside us to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji. But since you explained in the letter that you have convinced them and that they swore not to harm humans, then I will accept them." Oyakata-sama said.

You felt relief washed over you as you let out a smile. "Thank you very much, Oyakata-sama!" you exclaimed as you bowed towards him. You felt a hand patting your head as you looked up to see Oyakata-sama smiling at you. The two of you suddenly heard some scratching noises inside the box.

The box slowly opened as three tiny heads peeked out and examined the room. The three saw you as they made their way towards you and stared at Oyakata-sama. "It's nice to meet you again, Oyakata-sama." Douma and Rui greeted as Kokushibo just held onto your haori. "Douma, Rui, it's nice to see you two doing well. And I guess the other one must either be Upper Moon 1 or 6." Oyakata-sama said.

"Hello. My name is Kokushibo, Upper Moon 1." Kokushibo stated as he sat down, still holding your haori. "If I may ask, Kokushibo. What made you change your mind to fight against Kibutsuji?" Oyakata-sama asked. "I failed to protect (Y/N) back then. When I was ordered to find and eliminate her, I couldn't do it. I made a promise to protect my imouto from any harm. When I found out that she has been reincarnated, I swore not to let the same mistake happen again. Which is why, I would help you all in defeating him." Kokushibo explained as he held on a determined look.

"I see. I trust that you and Upper Moons 6 will hold onto your words. I'll be putting them in your care, (Y/N). I sense that they will listen to you more than the others." Oyakata-sama exclaimed as he looked in your direction. Douma and Rui held onto each of your arms as they sat quietly. "As you wish, Oyakata-sama. Thank you again for accepting them." you exclaimed.

"I will inform the other Pillars about our new comrades. They will be hesitant about this but I'm sure they'll accept them as well." Oyakata-sama exclaimed with a gentle smile.

"That would be all for now, (Y/N). I heard you've mastered Total Concentration Constant. Congratulations." Oyakata-sama said as you saw Amane entered the room. You helped the trio inside the box as you gently closed it and placed it on your back.

You smiled towards Oyakata-sama and Amane and bowed towards them. "We will be off now. Thank you for your time, Oyakata-sama, Amane-san." you exclaimed. "It's no problem at all, my child." Oyakata-sama replied as he patted your head again. "Be safe, (Y/N)-san." Amane added as she gave you a smile in return.