𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟻 ☯︎︎ 𝚄𝚗𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜

Start from the beginning

They always bickered like this with each other back then. Back when things were easier for the two. Back when they were free to fool around with each other without the MALUS restrictions. Back when they didn't know they were both subjects.

"Mingi, do you think I'm a terrible person?" The man pushes his lips forward at her question, confused at why she'd say such a thing. "Cuz to be honest I sure feel terrible."

"You're not," he disagrees instantly, setting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "You're just particular. And cold. And easily irritated—."

"Okay, I get it." She stops him from listing anything more and he chuckles.

"But deep down you're a good person. You try your best to do what's right and only certain people ever see that side of you. I think you're amazing." He finishes, fondly looking down at her while reminiscing over their moments together. "And if anyone says otherwise, I'll beat them to a pulp."

"You better." She laughs. "Maybe then I'll consider bumping you up to friend status."

"Really?!"

"No." She quickly shuts him down with a smile, facing the elevator door as it chimes open once again to reveal their dorms... a mess.

"WOOYOUNG, YOU FILTHY RAT! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!" A loud voice bellows from the couches and she already knows who it belongs to, startled because she's never heard him this loud before.

"Yeosang, calm down it's not—."

"I WANT MY MONEY!" The usually quiet man shrieks as he lunges at the blonde-haired man, putting him in a chokehold that Hongjoong and Candy frantically work to detach.

There are cans of soda and other candy wrappers scattered all over the couches and floors of the living room, just looking at it gives Kurenai a headache.

"Jesus, where's Seonghwa when you need him!" Kurenai hears Hongjoong complain, tip-toeing over to her room to avoid the commotion and ruckus when one of the other men who were laughing at Wooyoung's state calls her over. And it's none other than Choi San.

"Oi! Kurenai! Why don't you come and join us to play a game?" He invites her over and her body freezes where she was standing, slowly pivoting with a lost face to confront the 8 pairs of eyes that are gathered around the sofa, including Mingi who just joined them.

"Oh, no. I couldn't." She politely declines, but San isn't one to take no for an answer. Getting up and walking toward her while everyone else keeps mum, he links her hand with his unexpectedly and drags her over to the others.

"Sure, you can." He assures her sweetly, offering her a warming smile that displays his dimples.

They've all stayed silent as they watch San drag the tattooed woman over, surprised at how easy it was to make her join, thinking that she'd be more feisty.

"Don't worry, we all would like you to join, wouldn't we?" It takes them all a moment to register the black-haired girl that's sitting in front of them now, looking at them with just as much befuddlement. "I said. We would like you to join, Wouldn't we?" San repeats his question and they all nod, starting back up the loud noise they had. Even Yeosang continues to choke the now purple-faced Wooyoung.