Chapter 9:"Begin of War"

Start from the beginning

Hadriana look at him with his Glowing Green eye in the dim slytherin house like an Certain Curse Mark make Draco shiver

"Yes.. Game of Throne.. It was Revolution, My dear Draconis..." Hadrian says with a voice void of emotion look straight into Draco's grey eye, "It was a War where the Enemy took over the Kingdom and the Owner of the Kingdom wanted to take back Their Throne, Their Kingdom, Their People, Their Heritance and bring back their Kingdom who fall into Disgrace to its former Glory..."

Draco knows sometimes Hadrian is so far away and there is something in him that makes the student or professor can not enter his Territory. He is friendly with other Students no matter which house they are make him as 'Social Butterfly'. He is Caring like Mother-Hen, He is Kind and soft, his Emerald eye always has a gentleness in there but under those gentleness has a snake that waits for it prey.

When that happens Hadrian will become cold, Calculative and know something that they didn't know even if they ask he only gives them a smile and waved it off. When the Troll happened, he wasn't surprised and read his book calming the shaken student until they fell asleep.

They pretend to be ignored when Hadrian wakes up in the middle of the night when one of the Snake wakes up from Nightmare and he makes a Hot Chocolate and calms the Student down.

No one who didn't see under the Cold and Stoic mask has a lot of Students who are being hurt by their Position as Heir and the burden of Parent. It makes the Student have a mental breakdown and when it happens, Hadrian wakes up suddenly and slowly gets out from the bedroom to the Common room where the Student is crying or shaken.

Hadrian also didn't hesitate to go into Prof. Snape room at midnight when the student hasn't calmed down yet, He asks a calming drought to calm the student. Even when the Student is troubled at Homework Hadrian happily helps them even if they're not a Slytherin House.

Draco snaps to reality when the student begins to go down from their bedroom, He shakes his head and greets the student the same as Hadrian who greets them softly.

They go to the Great Hall saw Neville, Susan, Hannah, Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory in there make Draco and Hadrian sit with him in Hufflepuff table

"Hey... " Hadrian sit next to him

"Morning..." Neville greet them

Morning, Hadrian, Draco..." The Girls greet them

"Morning..." Cedric greet them

They befriend Susan and Hannah when they overheard them struggle with Homework and Hadrian being Hadrian he helped them without thought and after that they became friends and for Cho and Cedric, Hadrian ask Cho about the material since she is Slytherin so she know about the material and they have a trait of Nerd loving book with her Boyfriend Cedric also join up since Cho is introduce him to her friend. Cedric and Draco have a trait of loving Quidditch so they're become quite close.

It was an Legendary to see 4 House stay together without any tenseness even the Teacher has a bewildered look in their face.

6 of them talk while eat breakfast about Exam and Holiday, Hadrian ask about Yule Holiday since it was 1 week later and this week is full of Exam so it no surprised if the Student is study hard everyday

"What are your plans for the Christmas Holiday?" Susan ask

"My family has a Yule Ball and I invite you 5 to my Ball party..." Draco say

"My family has a family dinner in Yule..." Neville say

"What about Hadrian?" Draco ask

"I have a Trial with your Madam Bones about my Guardianship and other than that none..." Hadrian said in a shrug then lit up, "and gave a present to everyone in Yuletide..."